Chapter 19

Couldnt Leave My Fans Waiting ! Chapter 19 Here You Are

~Jewel~

I woke up the next morning with a headache out of this world. I felt like crap. When I made it to the guest restroom my eyes was puffy and swole. I hate when I cry because it reflects on me the next morning. I looked a hate mess. I didnt even feel like myself. All I wanted to do was sleep shit and eat. After I took my advil I went right back to bed. I could hear Q on the phone with someone 

"Man she still tripping. Like I aint mean to hurt her. I love her with all my heart bruh"

"Im saying like I said sorry and shit but she so got damn stubborn. Ima put this dick on her ass and then she aint gone have no worries" He says making me giggle a little bit. But thats not the point. The point is him lying to me and dancing with that bitch.

"G-Shit bruh. Ima make it up to her today. I know what I did was wrong dont get me wrong but Jordan I done told her sorry"

I start to feel bad inside because he has told me sorry but still I hate being hurt. I ease back to the bedroom and get under the covers to cut on the T.v. The bedroom door opens and I look up to see Q.

"You still mad?" He asks. I ignore him.

"Come on Jewel" He says coming over to sit by me on the bed.

"Just leave me alone" I say turning over trying not to cry. 

"No Jewel. I fucking love you man. I hate having to argue with you. I know what I did was wrong. And I'm so sorry. I promise I want do it again" He says kissing my cheek. How can I stay mad at something like that? I turn over and sit up.

"Promise?" I say trying to smile.

"Man bae I promise" He says kissing me.

"But you better not be with that bitch again or imma cut yo dick off and shove it in your mouth" I say slapping him softly.

"You dont gotta worry about that and cutting my dick off? Damnn" He says laughing.

"Yes cutting it off. I will do it to" I say.

"I bet you will. and baby dont cry no more. Your face show it all" He says wiping away some of my leftover tears.

"I aint"  I say.

"Noe get your ass up and lets start our day chilling" He says pulling all of the covers off of me.

"Tighten up yo Im still sleepy but okay" I say getting out of the bed.

"I love you man" He says pulling me into a hug

"I love you to" I say hugging him back

The rest of the day was going by great. We was just chilling and watching movies.

"Alright alright alright you gone leanr today!" Q says coping Kevin Hart. 

"PINEAPPLES!" I say laughing. The doorbell rings. 

"I'll get it" I say. When I look out the peek hole I see Jordan. 

"Wassup sis?" He says hugging me.

"Mhm" I say. Im mad at him to for last night.

"Oh you mad at me to? Love you to sis" He says walking past me. "Aye Q we need to talk"

"Ight come to the room. Bae we'll be back" He says getting up.

"Hurry back. I really wanna watch Love and Basketball!" I say.

"It'll be quick" Jordan says. They both walk to the room. My mind telling me to go and ease drop and I just do that.

"SHE SAID WHAT?!?" Q says almost yelling.

"Man calm down i dont want Jewel to hear. But man Destiny telling everybody that baby may be yours" Jordan says.

"Man bruh I wrapped up and I checked" Q says.

"Man bruh that dont mean shit. Condoms pop" Jordan says.

"Then the bitch told me she was on the pill" Q says.

"The bitch lied" Jordan says.

"So I maybe a fucking daddy? How this gone make my baby feel. Im always fucking up" Q says. I immdiately open the door.

"Yes you are always fucking up! We just got back to good terms now look at this shit! Man what the fuck. I aint even finna argue with you Jaquan!"  I say then storm back to the guest room. If it aint one damn thing its another....