Chapter 14

"Do you know her or something Jaquan?" Jewel asks me. My jaw tightens up cause ion wanna lie to my baby.

"Man okay damn. Yeah thats my ex" I say. Jewel gets this jealous look in here eyes.

"I guess" She says looking out the window.

"Bae dont even be like that" I say touching her face.

"Naw bruh its cool" She says moving my hand away from her.

"Bruh?" I say. Thats how I know she mad.

"Yes bruh" She says.

"Okay Jewel" I say. The rest of the car ride was silent and arkward. The boss stays about 45 minutes away.

''Must be nice having someone who understands the life you lives" Lyfe sings from the radio. Jewel starts to hum along. I start to sing. She starts to laugh.

"What you know about this?" She asks.

"I can relate to this song in so many ways" I say looking at her while we are at this red light.

"Oh. How?" She asks.

"Basically yo stubborn ass" I say kissing her on the lips.

"You the same exact way" She says pecking me on the lips. The cars behind us starts to blow their horn. "Go" she says laughing.

"I swear we just alike" I say shaking my head.

"Hell yeah. Thats what I love about you" She says smiling at me.

"Ohh I'm telling. You used the four letter word" I say making her laugh.

"Whatever" She says laughing. I finally pull up the the boss house.

"This house looks so familiar." She says getting out of the car.

"Truu" I say walking over to her grabbing her hands. We ring the doorbell a few times.

"Hey Q and this must be...JEWEL?!?" Mrs. Nicole says.

~Jewel~
Why the hell does this lady look just like me. Its like we're identical. How could Q not say we looked alike.

"Yes?" I say.

"Come In. Oh my god. Dwayne come" The lady says calling her husband im assuming.

"Whats going on?" Q asks.

"Dum ass. Me and her look exactly alike" I say smacking him on the head.

"Oh shit" He says looking at me seriously.

"Whats all the got damn fuss" The man says coming down the stairs looking at me.

"JEWEL?!?" He asks.

"Yes" I say. The lady and men both look at each other. Yo what the hell is going on?