Chapter 3

"Why you look so nervous?" Q asked me as we were in the car.

"No I dont" I said lying. I was nervous as ever! Me driving around town with the finest hustler of all time. 

"Listen here Ma. I aint gone hurt you. I just wanna be friends with you" He says making me happy and disappointed at the same time. 

"Friends? With no strings attached? Cool" I say trying to smile.

"Then we can work our way up" He says. I suck my teeth. "I was just playing anyway."

"Q playing with people emotions!" I say sticking my tougue out.

"Girl keep playing with me and I'll suck and bite that shit off" He says licking his lips. I thought about that happening. Oh god that would be perfect.

"Thinking about that shit aint you?" He asks me laughing.

"Shut up and drive!" I say laughing.

As we are riding around town Pour It Up by Rihanna comes on. Q starts to sing.

"Bands make your girl go down!" He says singing. I bust out laughing.

"All I see is sighs all I see is dollar signs!" 

"Q! Let Rihanna sing please" I say. He sucks his teeth.

"Respect my gangsta" he says making me laugh. Theres something about Q. He's different from all other thugs. I bet he even has a soft side.

"We're here" He says pulling up at my favorite resturant.

"Red Lobster!" I scream.

"Oh shit you dont like Red Lobster?" He asks me disappointed.

"Nooo! I love this place" I say opening my door. Q gets out of his car smiling. He then walks over to grab my hand.

"I love it to" He says smiling. That smile will brighten up anybody day.

"Table for two" Q says as we make it to the entrance. The waiter is starring him down smiling at him and everything.

"Yes sir. Follow me" she says talking to him directly not even worrying about me. We make it to our table and we sit down across from each other.

"I will be right back" she says looking at him smiling, He smiles back. I just roll my eyes.

"Whats wrong bestfriend?" He asks me.

"I was just your friend a minute ago now I'm your bestfriend?" I ask him laughing.

"Yeah see with me things go by fast. You probably be my lady bout like in a hour" he says smiling.

"Whatever"  I say.

"But forreal whats wrong?" He asks.

"That waiter...She just..I dont know" I say.

"Someones jealous huh?" He asks me with a smirk on his face.

"No its just that shes giving all her attention to you" I say with my head down. God knows that I'm jealous as fuck. But I cant let that get to me Q is not even mines yet.

"Ma look at me when you're talking to me" Q says scaring me a little. "An no I'm not trying to scare you its just that I feel where you coming from but I could understand you more if you look me in my eyes." I hate looking people in the eyes. Its like they see right thru me. But I do it anyways. Q stares at me long and hard.

"Q stop" I say blushing.

"What are you talking abouuuuuuut??" He asks sounding funny.

"Just shut up" I say.

"You gone show me my one when we go back to my house" He says. Go back to his house? Woah wait.

After having lunch with Q I was stuffed. I had about 2 main courses and he had bout 3 including eating some of mines. We was now on our way to his house. When we got there it was a huge house.

"Damn you living with the rich and famous" I say getting out the car.

"Yeah I know all I need now is a bad ass beautiful female to be here with me"he says winking at me. I just roll me eyes. As we enter his house its clean as fuck. 

"You sure you live here by yourself? Your house is to fucking clean." I say laughing. He laughs to.

"My mom comes over every now and then to help me but most of the time its just me" He says.I was shock. His bedroom was huge.

"This your bed? By yourslef?!?" I ask. He begins to laugh.

"Yes JEWEL!" He says. I kick my shoes off and begin to get comfortable in his bed. After that good ass lunch I just had its time for a nap.
"I Dont know about you but its time for a nap" He says reading my mind,

"Tell me how I was just thinking that" I say smiling.

"We to much alike" He says bending down kissing my cheek then making his way down to my neck. Lord he asking me to rape him.

"Q...Ahh" I say. Wait this is to fast. "Q please" I say backing away.
"Im sorry. But aye lets take a nap then we wake up Ima drop you off then I got to handle some business" He says laying down wrapping his arms around my waist. 

~3 Hours later~

When I woke up I checked the time it was now going on 7. I looked up to see Q coming out of his bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Damn he got a body. He saw me looking and I covered my eyes.

"Eww go put some clothes on" I say.

"Girl you know you want this" He says making me laugh. He then lets his towel falls. I cover my face up so quick.

"Q oh my gosh! What the fuck?" I say laughing.

"Girl you in my house! You'll get use to it" He says laughing. 

"Im going to just play on my phone" I say trying my best not to look at his sexy ass body while he was naked.

"Yeah you do that" He said. After a few mintues of getting dressed he was finally done.

"Bout time" I say putting my sneakers on.

"Lets go" He says grabbing my hand.  On the way home it was silent. Q phone begin to ring.

"Yeah boss" He says. "im on my way soon as I drop off my...Girl"he says causing me to look at him with my mouth drop. " Ight boss see you in a few" he says and hangs up the phone.

"Dropping off your girl?" I ask him. He sighs then pulls up in front of my house.

"It would of been direspectful if I just would of said my friend" he says looking at me smiling. I sigh.

"Well I had a nice day with you. Text me tho" I say getiing out of the car but he grabs my arms and pulls me back in. Before I know it his lips are against mines.....