Chapter 10

~Jaquan~

Me and Jewel was sleep on the couch until my phone started ringing. I looked at the time and it was 2 A.M

"Hello" I said answering the phone.

"Aye Q. I we need you tonight for this big drop" My boss says through the phone.

"Boss I had a long day. Its that important?" I say.

"Yeah man im talking bout alot" He says.

"How much we talking?" I asked.

"12k" He says

"G-shit?" I asked. 12k wasnt alot to me because I had over 300k saved up.

"Yeah Q. Its up to you though." He says.

"Im on my way" I say hanging up the phone.

"Bae" I say shaking Jewel.

"Huh?" She asks half sleep.

"I gotta go on a trip real quick" I say.

"This time of night bae." She says.

"I know baby but yeah" I say.

''Hmm okay bae'' she says. 

"You okay?" I ask her.

"Yeah baby. Just be back enough time to take me to school" She says.

"What time bae?"

"At least 6:30 or 6:45" She says.

"Okay baby" I say and kiss her on the cheek. 

~Getting there~

"Boss this shit better be important" I say walking thru the trap house with the boss.

"Its very important son. I found out that Curtis been stealing money from me" He says.

"Boss man Curtis?" I say.

"Yes Q. And I need your help" He says.

"Hey Jaquan" The boss wife says coming to give me a hug.

"Hey Ms.Nicole" I say.

"Like I was saying just go and fire his house up and when you come back I got you" Boss says.

"Ight" I say and walk out of the building.. I swear I cant wait til i get out of these streets.

Curtis house was on 18th street.  The south side of where I lived. I aint fuck with to many niggas over here because they was creep as fuck and I aint with all that fake shit. When i parked my car in the driveway I got my gear in check. I got out of the car slowly walked up to the front porch. I made my way to the door and kicked it down. Boss wanted me to fire the place up but that was to much work to do. So instead I figured that I'll just shoot his ass. As I made my way inside the house I heard moans coming out of the room. I kicked that door down and saw Curtis getting sucked up by a nigga!

"Nasty ass shit!" I say.

"What the he..." Before Curtis could even get his sentence out I shot him in the head and shot his partner to. My job here is done