Chapter 13

Its been a month now since me and Jewel had started going out. We've gotten closer more and more each day. Shit I cant believe Im saying this but Im ready to say those three words. And if they slip out I aint taking them back. Straight up.

"I still havent met this girl Jaquan' The boss says as we are cutting stacks of money.

"Damn mybad boss. Want me to go get her?" I ask him. I had forgot that he had wanted to meet her.

"I would really like you to" He says smiling.

"Ight boss I gotcha" I say getting up.

"Bring her to my house" He says.

"Which one?" I ask.

"The one in Crenshaw" He says.

"Ight boss" I say leaving the warehouse. When I make it inside my car my phone starts to ring letting me know its my nigga Jordan.

"Whats popping nigga?" I ask him.

"Bruh guess who back in town?" He says.

"Who bruh?" I ask him.

"Memeber them bad ass females that i said moved in next door?" He says.

"Yeah nigga" I say.

"Well them females was Tiffany and her friends" he says making my stomach tighten up. Tiffany was my first everything. She took my virginity and I took hers. She was once my eveything but she decided to go and fuck with other niggas while she was fucking me so i did the same thing. One thing lead to another and we broke up. After the break up she moved. Ever since then i havent heard from her.

"Say you swear bruh" I asked.

"Bruh I swear. And the bih done got bad as fuck" He says.

"Man what the fuck" I say shaking my head.

"And she asked about your ass to" He says

"And what the hell did you tell her" i said.

"She just asked how you been and shit an is you still in the drug game and I told her you been good and yeah" He says. "She having a party friday night tho she invited you"

"Well I guess ima stop by. But damn what ima tell Jewel" I say.

"Tell her you with me and some other niggas" He says.

"Ight cuh. Ima do that" I say.

"Yeah cuh. Ima fuck with you later tho."He says hanging up.

When I make it to my house Jewel is in the living room watching T.v.

"Get ready bae" I say kissing her.

"Huh what?" She says.

"My boss wants to meet you" I say.

"Really?" She says.

"Yes really" I say laughing.

''Umm okay. Let me go find something to wear" She says and runs to the room.

~Jewel~

"Bae ima need for you to stop by CVS for me" I say.

"Ight. Everything okay?" He asks.

"Yeah. That time of the month" I say.

"Ohh okay. You ready?" He asks.

"Yeah" I say checking out myself one last time. I had on a black high and low shirt with a white tank top and my white sandals. Nothing to big.

When we arrived at Cvs Q gave me ten dollars to go buy my tampoons.

"I'll be back" I say to him. He nods his head. When I walk in the store I bump into this female.

"Oh shit mybad" I say to her.

"You good." She says. Damn she pretty. Her body make mines look whack. She got a body like nicki minaj but a face like Lauren London. Her weave was nice to. She had the Nicki Minaj do. With the bang and shit.

"Okay" I say smiling.

"I like your outfit. Whats your name?" She asks.

"My name Jewel whats your name?" I ask her.

"My name Tiffany. I just moved back down here and Im throwing a welcome back party on friday. You and some of your friends should slide thru" She says.

"Ight I'll try" I say.

"Ight. Hope to see you there" She says and walks off.

After I got all my things I needed I headed to the car.

"Took you long enough" Jaquan says making me laugh.

"Shut up punk. I bumped into this pretty ass girl. No homo type shit. Shawty was bad as fuck making me look weak as fuck" I say shaking my head.

"Dont say that bae. Aint no girl in this world as beautiful as you are" Q Says touching my face while pulling out the drive way.

"I guess. But like I was saying she had a body like Nicki and a face like Lauren London" I say.

"Jewel stop" Q says shaking his head.

"What" I say laughing.

"Im trying not to picture that" He says.

"You crazy. But her name was uhh damnn what was her name....Oh yeah TIFFANY!" I say.

~Jaquan~

"Tiffany?!?" I say with my eyes getting big.

"Yes Tiffany. Calm down" Jewel says.

"Mybad. But you sure she said Tiffany" I said.

"Yes" She says. Oh fuck damn Jewel has met Tiffany. I already know theres some shit about to go down the line already