Chapter 30

This The Chapter Everybody Been Waiting For.... This Shit better get Like 300 Votes ! This chapter is going to be long as fuck. So I will not be updating until like friday Sorry But Love you Guys And VOTE!

I couldnt stop screaming. I couldnt believe my eyes. I started crying. This was my car...Nooo....THIS WAS MY CARR!!!!!!

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I screamed while jumping up and down.

"Are you gonna coutinue screaming or get in?" Q asks laughing.

"Shut up!" I say while opening the car door. The inside was leather seats and it smelt so damn good. "This is my carr! THIS IS MY CAR!" I screamed.

"Yes it is baby" Q said kissing me on the cheek.

"Thank y'all so much. I cant wait to get on the road" I say smiling.

"And be careful baby" Ma says.

"Seat belt at all times" Daddy says.

"Of course" I say.

"Turn on the radio" Q says winking at me. Oh lawd I wonder what song is about to play.

You can keep your hands on me, touch me right there, rock my body

I can't keep my hands off you, your body is my party

I'm doing this little dance for you

You got me so excited

Now it's just me on you

Your body's my party, let's get it started

Boy you should know that your love is always on my mind

I'm not gonna fight it I want it all the time

"This my song!!!!!!" I say singing along with Ciara.

"Mines to. No homo" Q says making everybody laugh.

"Well Im happy that you're happy baby. But me and your daddy gotta get going out of town" Ma says hugging me. I decide to get out of the car.

"Alrighty. Thank y'all again" I say giving my daddy a hug.

"Have a good birthday and y'all be safe tonight" they says.

"Okay bye" Me and Q say then watch them leave. I decide to jump on him.

"You know I love you right?" I ask him while kissing him all over the face.

"I love you to" he says pecking me on the lips. "Lets go inside. I got another suprise for you"

"Bae!" I say.

"Come" He says putting me down. We walk in the house into our bedroom and theres a box.

"Open it" he says smiling. I smile back and open up te box. And to my suprise its the Ipad Mini!

"Baee!!!!!!! Oh my god. Thank youuu!" I say kissing him again.

"You welcome baby" he says smiling.

"No more gifts okay?" I say laughing.

"Well I guess you dont wanna open these either?" He says opening up the closet to a few more gifts. 

"Well you know" I say smiling. He passes the gifts to me. He bought me some combat boots, pencil skirts, Ipad mini case, hello kitty pajamas, a new laptop and some griffreys.