Chapter 6

Its going on two weeks since I heard from Jaquan. I guess that little argument we had really stuck to him. If he really liked me he would of been came running back. Thats why I hate falling for stank ass niggas. Im go BI!

"JEWEL!" Heaven yells.

"Oh shit huh?" I say.

"Call him" She says.

"Huh what?" I say.

" Call Jaquan! Cause bitch I know you been thinking about him" She says.

"Ion no what you talking bout" I say playing dum. Heaven rolls her eyes.

"Anyways its a party going on tonight at club magic!" Heaven says twerking. I begin to laugh.

"Who gone watch the kids?" I ask.

"Man fuck!" She says.

"Watch your mouth girl" Says Heaven brother Antonio says coming in the room. He was so fine. I aint give a fuck if he was 21.

"Shut up" Heaven says.

"Hey Jewel" He says smiling at me.

"Hey Ant" I say.

"Eww stop smiling at each other" Heaven says. I begin to laugh and blush.

"See yah around" he says and walks out.

"Heaven girl if I was just a little older!" I say whining on her bed.

"You wouldnt do shit" she says making me laugh. "But im pretty sure he will watch the kids for me"

"Ask him" 
"ANTONIO!"

"What girl damn?" He says coming in her room.

"Watch the kids for me tonight please" She says.

"What the fuck? Okay Heaven"  he says and walks out the room.

"Bitch lets get ready!!!!!!!!" She says jumping up and down.

~Later That Night~

"Aye I got two big booty bitches" Matthew says as we are driving to Club Magic.

"Shut the hell up" I say laughing.

When we pull up to the club this shit is already live as fuck! I hear 2 Chains I'm Different playing.

"This shit finna be fye!" Matthew says as we are getting out of the car.

"Hell yeah" Me and Heaven both say.

~Jaquan~

"Aye Q its alot of hoes in this bitch tonight!" Says my homeboy Deandre. And he aint never lied. Hoes everywhere in this bitch. I was single so i could fuck with a few and leave em but my mind always wondered back to Jewel. We havent talked in so long. I sometimes wonder do she even think about me like i think about her.

"Hey Q" Says this one light skin female. Damn she sexy as fuck.

"Wassup ma" I say.

"Wanna dance?" she asks.

"Shitt...Yeah" I say and walk to the dance floor with her. They playing all the good songs to. This bitch start twerking on me then I look toward the entrance of the place and theres my sweet Jewel with an all black dress hugging her like a glove......