Chapter 33

"I got a sexy ass baby. Looking just like his daddy" Q says while we're on our way home. I begin to smile. Lil Daquan was so adorable. I wanna spoil him and buy him stuff so bad just for Q. But I doubt if Destiny allows anything I buy him. 

"I wanna get him like every weekend baby. Take him shopping. He finna be having all the J's in the world. Just wait" Q says smiling. I love to see that Q is going to take responsibility of this baby. Im just wondering is he still going to get a DNA test.

"Im so happy for you baby" I say kissing his cheek.

"Thank you bae. Im proud of you. You know that?" He asks while we are pulling up in front of our house. Its about 10 at night. We spent about 3 hours with Destiny and the baby.

"And why is that?" I ask him walking thru the front door.

"Cause Jewel you was on your grown women shit today at the hospital. What you told me was real as fuck. Baby you becoming a grown women and Im loving this shit more and more" He says grabbing me by my waist and kissing my neck.

"Bae I cant just be that petty little Jewel I was a couple months ago" I say laughing and hugging him.

"Im happy you not that same petty Jewel. Now that I got a son ima need your help to. I know this aint your baby but you are going to be his second mother. This is going to be new for both of us" He says.

"Hell yeah I know it is. Its obstacles in life and this is going to be one" I say smiling. He looks down at me and smiles.

"I love you" He says kissing my lips.

"I love you to" I say

~The Next Morning~

"Jaquan Morris wake up!!" I say pushing him off the bed. (Lmaaoo)

"Jewel bruh what the fuck you got going on?" He asks yelling. I bust out laughing.

"Its my doctor appointment today about the birth control" I say still laughing.

"Okay but damn Bae! You could of just simply shook me awake" He says getting off the floor stretching.

"That would of been toooo lame!" I say getting out the bed walking over to the bathroom.

"Whatever bae" He says laughing.

"Shower time" I say walking in the bathroom.

"For two!" Q says.

"Noo suhh! Fucking in the shower is the most highest percentage on getting pregnant! The wetter it is the easier the condom breaks" I say.

''We going to get the pill today right?" He asks.

"Yes Q' I say.

"Thats all I need to know" He says pulling out a roll of gold magnems.

"Come on gosh" I say winking at him.

"My day is made" Q says while we're in the car. "I got that morning pussy"

"Shut up" I say blushing.

"Bae you're soooo tight. That shit be gripping me just right" He says licking his lips.

"Bae shut up!" I say laughing.

"Fuck me harder!" He says mocking me. "Jaquann..Ohhh..Ahhh"

"Baeeeeee!!!!!!" I bust out laughing.