Chapter 35

*Jaquan*

I spent so much money today a nigga need to get back in the streets. When I arrive at the house I see Matthew and Heaven Car. I blow the horn to let them know that Im here and need help. I get out of the car and this girl from across the street is starring at me. I think they some new neighbors. She looks hispanic.  She was starring at me earlier to. But Im not trying to look at her. Even though a nigga love a hispanic girl but right about now she a non factor an will always be.

"Daddy Q" Heaven says coming from the house with Jewel and Matthew.

"Wassup lil ugly" I say giving her a hug.

"Nigga shut up" She says pinching me. Matthew gives me dap and whispers in my ear. 

" We need to talk about lil thot(Hoe) across the street" I nod my head. Its something about that lil bitch. I look at Jewel and it looks like something is wrong with her.

"Hey bae" I say grabbing her waist.

"Hey" she says. I kiss her neck.

"You gone tell me whats wrong?" I ask her.

"Trust me I am. But after everybody leaves" she says.

"Its that bad that we cant leave this to them and go talk about it Jewel Nicole?" I ask. She rolls her eyes and grab me by my shirt an pulls me inside the house. There she takes us in the room.

"So whats up?" I ask.

"New girl across the street says you was looking at her. Im not saying you was but like were you?" She asks.

"You flagging bruh" I say getting ready to walk out the room but she grabs my hand.

"Im asking you a simple question Q" She asks.

"Why you coming at me sideways? You claim you got me on lockdown so if you do why you even worrying about what the bih saying?" I say. Cant believe she believing a bih that I hardly know. I wasnt starring at that girl. She was starring at me tho but I wasnt even worrying about her at the time.

"Whatever Q. Seems like i cant even come to you to ask you a simple question and get a honest answer" She says an walks off. I sigh an look over at Daquan. He's sleeping peacefully. Only if I could sleep like him and all my worries will go away.

~That Night~

"We did a good job" Heaven says while all of us are looking over the room. Its hard as fuck. We got the baby crib, the walls are painted baby blue with some kinda of design that Matthew did, we got the curtains, and the walker and all the other stuff that babies need.

''Shit. Im better be the best uncle this lil nigga got" Matthew says whiles looking at Quan who is in Jewel's arm. She's standing in the hallway. Me and her both doesnt want him in the paint.

"Im out for the night y'all" Heaven says.

"Hell yeah me to" Matthew says.

"Bye auntie baby" Heaven says kissing Quan on the cheek.

"Bye lil man" Matthew says holding his hand. "I'll see y'all later"

"Ight y'all be safe" I say.

"Byee" Jewel says and walking into the room. I walk Heaven and Matthew out then follow her.

"He needs a bath" She says looking at me.

"Well you can do it cause your daddy got me doing things tonight' I say.

"What the hell? I know damn well my daddy know about this baby." She says.

"Ok an?" I ask.

"Okay an my ass. You gotta leave them streets alone for a while Q. We gotta baby that we gotta take care of." She says.

"You acting like you cant just watch him for one night' I say.

"And you acting like you cant just leave the streets alone for one night' she says.

"Man whatever. I'll be back" I say going to my closet.

"Hello daddy" Jewel says thru the phone. No the hell she didnt.

"Yes baby girl" pop says thru the phone. She has him on speaker.

"Ima need for you to let Q take a break from the streets cause you know he got a baby now and we both need to put in our quality time in on this baby" she says smiling at me.

"Alright sweetie. I can give him a couple weeks off but after this ima need him back. We been behind lately" He says.

"Alright daddy bye" she says and hangs up.

"What the fuck Jewel?" I ask.

"Problem?" She asks handing the baby to me.

"I need this money" I say.

"Naw what you really need is a brain. Can't believe you was really finna walk out on me and this baby tonight and you know damn well me and you both new to this shit. I know the streets are in you but damn you a father now and dont nothing and i mean NOTHING come before this baby. If I would of let you slide tonight then you would of wanted to do it again and again. Nooo suh buddy get your act together yo. Cause this baby is our life now! If you cant understand this now you never will Q. Streets wants your dignity.. But this baby... This baby wants your fucking heart" She says while poking me in the chest. Damn what she said was right. She looks at me and walks out the room. She got me really thinking about everything she said. Like shes right, She's always right. Damn Jewel why you always leave me speechless.....

What About That Argument?
Whose Side You're On? Jewel Or Q's?

Comments 30 ?

Votes 100 :)