Chapter 32

~Jaquan~

"Bruh her shit was so tight and wet and warm. Best pussy I ever had" I say to Jordan.

"Fuck yall had going on last night?" He asks making me laugh. "Im just fucking witcha. But damn cuh shit I see yah. First time making love huh?"

"Hell yeah! Them other hoes werent shit to me and never will be'' I say eating a chicken wing.

"Shit I feel yah bruh. Thats how it is for me and Heaven" He says.

"You ate her out?" I asked him

"Ion got pink lips for nothing" he says making me laugh.

"You my nigga bruh" I say giving him dap. I hear keys at the door and look up to see Jewel coming in with a mad look on her face.

"Wassup sis" Jordan says getting up to give her a hug.

"Hey" she says. "Q we need to talk"

"And thats telling me to go" Jordan says taking his plate. "Ima fuck with yall later" he says while giving me dap.

"Alright bruh"I say.

"10-4" He says and walks out.

"Wassup bae?" I ask her while following her to the room.

''Bae...Last night when we was having sex...Did the condom break?'' She asks.

"The fuck this come from?" I ask her.

"Im just asking Jaquan" She says.

"Whatever man. But Naw" I say. But damn did that shit break? I dont even know.

"You lying. You probably dont even know" she says shaking her head.

"Okay yeah you right I dont even know bae. But still dont be worried I'll claim this baby" I say trying to make her feel better.

"See thats the problem Jaquan Im not ready for a baby just quite yet. But ima just pray that the condom didnt pop" she says.

"This what you and Heaven was arguing about?" I asked.

"Yeah she talking bout some I should be on the pill" she says rolling her eyes.

"Talk to Ma about this" I say.

"I think I'm big enough to handle this by myself" she says.

"So since you big enough we will be going to the doctor in the morning" I say making her punch me.

"Why?" She asks.

"Cause baby like Im not trying to pick sides here but look we gone be having sex and we already got one control but we just need another one and thats the pill" I say.

"Q....Man you right" she says rolling her eyes.

''Im always right" I say kissing her cheek.

''But If I am pregnant ima name the girl Paris" She says smling.

"Woah there. Lets slow down I already got one baby on the way I dont want to have to have another one" I say.

"Should I kill you now or later?" She asks pinching me.

"Damn Jewel chill out" I say laughing. "And dont kill me at all"

My phone begins to ring letting me know Im getting a call from Destiny ass.

"This bitch" Jewel says rolling her eyes. 

"Hello" I say putting the phone on speaker.

"This Jaquan?" says a lady voice.

"Yes" I say.

"This is Destiny mother. She's in labor" she says making me heart drop. Me and Jewel look at each other.

"What hospital is it ma'am?" I ask.

"Arnold Palmer" she says.

"Alright Im on my way" I say and hand up the phone.

"What is she even having?" Jewel asks following me out of the room.

"I dont even know" I say while grabbing the car keys. "You coming?"

"Uh...Yeah" she says following me to the car.

"Im looking for Destiny Clark" I say to the lady at the front desk.

"She just had a handsome young baby boy. Room 515" she says handing me and Jewel a sticker. Me and Jewel find the room an when we walk in its Destiny and her mother and some other man.

"Bout time you made it here. And why the hell is she here?" Destiny asks.

"Destiny stop it" her mother says. "Q its nice for you to make it" she says smiling at me.

"You guys should of called me earlier I would of been here" I say. "Wheres the baby?"

"He's out in the nursery. He's a premature. He weighs 4 pounds and about 7 oz" Her mother says.

"Im going out to see him" I say grabbing Jewel hand. When we walk over to the nursey its alot of babies in her. But this one baby catches my attention.

~Jewel~

"Q thats him! I know it is! He looks just like you" I say happy and sad at the same time.

"Thats my little jit" He says smiling. I smile to. 

"Congrats" I say looking at all the other babies.

"I know you dont mean it...but thanks" He says.

"I do mean it" I say.

"Jewel...Okay" He says.

Its silence for a little while.

"Are you the father of Daquan Morris?" asks a nurse.

"Uhh...Destiny his mother then yes" Q says smiling.

"You have the most adorable baby boy. Would you like to hold him?" she asks.

"Umm" Q says.

"He would love to" I say.

"Alrighty" says the nurse and walks in the nursery to get the baby.

"Jewel why did you do that?" He asks.

"Cause baby this is your son. You're going to have to ignore my jealous ways and be there for this baby. He looks just like you Q and you know it. Im happy for you like Im really am. An Im going to be here to help you take care of him the days that you get him. Now I love you but you got grown man responsibilities now. You're not a little boy no more" I say pecking his lips.

"Here you go" says the nurse handing the baby to Q.

"Awww he's so freaking cute" I say looking at him.

"He even got the hazel eyes like his daddy" Q says kissing the baby cheeks. I admire both of them. This is going to be a hard struggle for me but I promise ima try to get thru it. Seeing Q having another baby boy in his arms from another chick is heart breaking I cant even lie. But I know Q wouldnt let this come between us he's not a fool.

So Some of my fans have a problem with Jewel.Hmmm They say she irritates them and shit And Im sitting here like  SHUT THE FUCK UP! Stop reading the damn book if thats the case! The reason shes annoying is because of what her and Q be going thru! But anyways Did yall like this Chapter? How do yall think Jewel is reacting to this situation? Shes kinda holding up What about the baby? He's going to be around more often just wait and see in chapter 33 shut finna get real.

How yall like the new cover? My favo Taylor_Made did it for me. Its raw asf.

But check out my new Book Thug Love Hurtss :)