Chapter 21

~Jewel~

 I woke up  in a hospital bed. My whole body is sore. And my left arm is wrapped up in a casket. What the hell happened to me? 

"How you feeling baby?" My mama asked me. I didnt even know she was here.

"Im in pain. How did I get here? What happened?" I ask. 

"Looks whose up" daddy says coming in the room with some McDonalds.

"Hey daddy" I say trying to sit up but it hurts.

"Slow down baby" Mama says helping me sit up straight.

"Anybody gone tell me what happened?" I ask. They look at each other.

"Baby lets eat this" Mama says handing me a bag.

"No Ma I wanna know what I'm in here for. And wheres Q?" I say.

"Q is out in the lobby. He's been here with you ever since you got here. He got here before us. And we're going to have him tell you what happened. Cause the situation was between you guys" Daddy says seriously.

"Between us? What?" I ask confused. Daddy goes in the hallway and yells Q name.

"Mama whats going on?" I ask. I look up to see Q standing in the door. Looks like he's been crying. I wanna laugh but thugs have feelings to. He looks so cute when he's sad.

"Well im going to leave you guys alone. Baby I'll be back tomorrow morning to check on you" Mama says kissing me on the cheek.

"Love you baby" Daddy says hugging me gentley.

"Bye and love you to" I say while they are giving Q a hug and leaving out. Q comes over and stands over me.

"How you feel?" He asks.

''I'm in pain Jaquan. What the hell am I doing here?" I ask. He takes a deep sigh.

"We gone talk about this later" He says sitting on the bed with me,

"No I wanna here about it now. Im in a fucking hospital bed confused as fuck on why I'm here!" I say while my eyes are getting watery. "Did you hurt me Q?"

"I wouldnt say...' I cut him off.

"Did you hurt me yes or no?" I ask.

"No I didnt hurt you. Well I didnt mean to. Look this what happened Jordan came by earlier today and told me that Destiny maybe pregnant by me...." I cut him off again.

"And I took your car and got into a accident'' I say. "How stupid am I?'' Tears are falling down my eyes.

"You're not stupid baby" Q says trying to kiss my cheek.

"Yes the fuck I am. I just tried taking my life over a fuck nigga who I dont mean shit to!" I say.

"What the fuck you mean you dont mean shit to me? Jewel I fucking love you girl! I been here since you got here! Hell yeah I feel bad for this happening to you. But look I'm sorry. I hope you forgive me to. But since you wanna blame this fuck shit on me. Im out. I was gone spend the night with yo ass but naw bruh fuck it. You just showed me how much I meant to you. Cant believe this shit Jewel. Man bye" Q says and walks out. I DONT CARE I DONT CARE I DONT CARE! Is all I can say in my head to stop me from crying....