Chapter 40

"Ma Im moving back In with Q" I say while we are sitting in the living room watching T.v. Last night was awesome. One of the best nights I had in a long ahh time. I came back home this morning around 7.

"Say what?" She asks looking at me.

"Im moving back in with Q" I say again not looking at her.

"Jewel....You sure baby?" She asks.

"Yes ma. After last night I really think this time its gone work out" I say thinking about last night once again. We made love for hours. Best night in my life.

"Okay Jewel. I can trust you to at this shit again. Last chance" she says smiling at me. I smile back at her an get up an go to my room to start packing.  I decide to text my baby.

Me: Babbbyyyy <3

Fathead <3:  BooBoo :*

Me: Guess whose coming back to stay with you :)

Fathead <3: :) <3 I'll be there to help you pack. Give me 30 minutes

Me: Alrighty Boo <3

*Jaquan*

"Ma what you mean Destiny back?" I ask her while texting Jewel.

"Yes Q the bitch is back. She came over last night" Ma says.

"You let her see my baby?" I ask getting mad.

"Q calm the fuck down. Its been about 3 months since this girl saw her baby" she says.

"Ma I dont care. I don't want her around him at all. I dont give a fuck if thats his mother. Shit Jewel his mother all the shit she be doing for him. Destiny better not come back around I swear" I say.

"Jaquan Morris calm the fuck down. I know what Destiny did was wrong but damn talk to her about it. She was cruel for the shit. But y'all need to talk it out. You already got custody of my grandbaby how bad can things get?" she asks.

''Ma you right. Like always. But how she find you? Well us?" I ask.

"From what she told me she just got back in town. She had been out in the streets. She dont even look like the girl who gave birth this lil man" she says shaking her head. "But anyways she said she had a feeeling that you wasnt home so she stopped by here"

"And what else?" I ask.

"Soon as she came in she hugged me! I hugged her back of course. She asked was Daquan here and I was like yes So i bought him out to her and she was so scared to hold him. She even started crying but finally she held him and hugged him an kissed. She then gave him back to me and said 'Tell Q and Jewel they're doing a good job with him. I love them soo much for this and im sooo sorry for doing this to them. But I just had to.'

"She aint have to do shit!' I say not giving into her.

"Jaquan Morris stop it! Now look shes gonna be back one day this week. She may even pop up at your house. But when she does you better answer it and talk to her face to face about this shit. Jewel can join in to. But as of right now do whats best for the baby" she says.

~That Night~

Jewel had just got done putting Quan to sleep. Now he was laying in his miniature baby crib. I decided that since we were back together I should let her know whats up with this Destiny situation.

"Whats on your mind? Cause whatever it is its heavy" she says.

"You right and I think I should tell you" I say.