Chapter 22

~Jewel~

I woke up in the middle of the night from tossing and turning. It was hard for me to sleep. The doctor had my on these pain killers but they wasn't kicking in to well. I had to go pee very badly but it was hard for me to get out the bed.

"Need help?" Says a voice that scares the hell out of me, I look over to see its Q Laying down on the stretched out chair. What the hell? Didnt he leave?

"Q...I uhhh I... thought you left" I say.

"I did but I came back. I cant leave you hear Jewel. I love your ass to much to not spend the night here with you. What happened early just forget about everything I said" He says getting up coming over to help me.

"Thanks for coming back." I say.

"Man bae dont even thank me. I love yo sexy ass. But we both under alot of stress right now. We cant be arguing and shit. That aint doing nothing but making it worst" he says holding my hand while Im getting out of the bed.

"You right bae" I say getting out of the bed gently. My legs are sore as fuck

"You got it baby?" He asks.

"Noo.This shit hurt" I say still holding his hand while walking toward the bathroom.

"It'll get beter soon" He says guiding me to the restroom.

"I got it from here" I say trying my best to smile.

"Baby I gotta help you" He says.

"Noo Q...I got it" I say letting go of his hand and walking in the restroom. One thing about me I hate getting help. I like doing things independently. After Im done using the restroom Q is standing by my bed. He looks up and starts his way toward me.

"I got it" I say.

"You know you just like me right? Hate getting help" He says smiling.

"Well you know we're made for each other" I say making it back to the bed on my own. He laughs.

"Go back to sleep punk" He says while kissing me on the lips.

"Whatever punk. Good night" I say giving him one last peck.

~Jaquan~

When I woke up the next morning I took a shower and got dressed. I had to go handle business today but first I had to spend time with my baby. She'll be going home tomorrow hopefully. She wouldnt be able to go back to school for a little while though.

"Good Morninf baby" I say kissing her on the cheek while she is waking up.

"Morning Bae" She says while getting out of the bed. From the way she is walking I can tell she is in alot of pain. I hope she can recover back easily. After shes done cleaning her self up in the restroom she comes back to the bed and lays down. Then theres a knock on the door.

"Come in" we both say.

"Number one sissy is here!" Heaven says with ballons and Matthew right by her side.

"Hey y'all'' Jewel says smiling.

"We're happy you're up" Matthew says giving her a hug.

"How you feeling boo?'' Heaven asks while kissing her on the cheek.

"Im okay. In a lot of pain" Jewel says.

"Jewel baby what was you thinking" Heaven says looking at me but talking to Jewel.

"I wasnt thinking Heaven" Jewel says.

"Dont be looking at me like that" I say getting mad.

"You the reason why she in here Q!" Heaven says raising her voice

"Heaven stop" Jewel says.

"Naw Jewel. Cause this nigga the reason you in here for! I thought his ass was the one for you. Walking around here getting girls pregnant and shit" She says.

"Heaven chill"Matthew says.

"Naw Matt let her finish talking. She think she so betther than everybody but she the one that got two kids and I just have one on the way. At least Destiny know who the baby father is" I say. Damn I aint mean to say it like that. Heaven was like my sister. But she can be a bitch sometime.

"Dont try and switch this shit on me" Heaven says yelling.

"Hey hey hey. Whats going on in here"  Mama and pops says coming in.

"Hey ma" Jewel says.

"Hey baby. Whats all this fuss?" She asks looking around.

"Just some misunderstandings Ma" I say hugging her.

"Dont yall bring all this shit around my baby. She already under enough stress as it is" Ma says kissing Jewel on the cheek.

"You look just like yo mama" Matthew says.

"And yo daddy" Heaven says. Jewel laughs.

"Ma and daddy these my bestfriends Matthew and Heaven" Jewel says.

"Hey Ma and Daddy" Heaven says smiling.

"Hey mama. Hey pops" Matthew says. Everybody begin to start talking and laughing.

"Aye yall I gotta go" I say.

"Go where?" Jewel asks. I dont wanna tell her but at the same time I do need to tell her.

"Yeah where you going brother?" Heaven asks being a smart ass.

"I gottaa... I gotta go see whats up with this Destiny situation" I say making everybody get quiet in the room.

"Yeah you do that" Jewel says. I dont know if shes mad or just saying that to make me feel better.

"Bye ma" I say hugging her. I give pops and Matthew a dap. Then I just shake my head at Heaven.

"Bye Big Brother!" She says yelling.

"Bye man" I say passing her. I walk over to Jewel.

"Bye bae" I say kissing her cheek.

"Bye" She says not looking at me.

"You know I gotta see whats up with this" I say.

"I know you do. Have fun" She says looking at me.

"Dont even..." She cuts me off.

"GOO Q!" She says yelling.

"Calm down girl" Ma says.

"Bye everyone" I say walking out of the room. Me and Jewel relationship is so confusing. Its like one minute we all buddy buddy then the next minutes its like fuck you to. Man I love her ass but I aint gone be able to deal with all this shit......

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

Kind Of Boring Chapter :/ But Aye yall was rushing me and Shit. But Im working on this new book called Hood Affiar. This Shit Finna Be Banging YO! May even be My Next Top Hit. But Aye Yall Check Out My Other Books This Maybe Love. Its Based On My Love Life. Some Of The Events Are True :) But Do Me A Favor And Tell All Your Friends About My Books :) Thank You Guys :*