Chapter 15

"Jewel Nicole Smith?" The man says again.

"Yes I'm Jewel Nicole Smith." I say. Damn I look like him to.

"What the hell is going on here?" Q asks looking confused. 

"Im saying. Like wait... we look just aliike. So are you saying that you're my parents?" I ask. They both look at each other.

"Honey when is your birthday?" The ladys asks.

"July 4th" I say.

"Damnn." The man says.

"Im still lost" Q says making everyone laugh.

"Q son I cant believe I'm saying this but you're dating our daughter" The man says.

"Mama? Pops? Oh MY GODDD!" I say running up hugging them.

"Baby we missed you' Ma says hugging and kissing me.

"You done growed up" Pop says kissing me on the cheek. Tears begin to slide down my face.

"Come with me in the kitchen" Ma says taking me by my hand. I cant help but to cry.

~Jaquan~

"Boss I'm falling in love with your daughter. And I really wouldnt want yall to want us to break up" I say. He begins to laugh.

"We aint finna break y'all up. I can trust her with you. We just gotta make sure she doesnt get into this drug game with us" He says.

"Trust me I will not let her" I say.

"Im happy shes with somebody that I know and can trust. This shit is crazy" He says putting his head in his hands.

"Hell yeah" I say taking a seat on the couch.

"Y'all fucked?" He asks.

"What?" I say trying not to laugh.

"You heard me nigga. Did y'all fuck? Y'all been living together for about a month" He says. I begin to laugh.

"Man naw Boss. And I aint telling you no just because you her daddy. Im being honest with you. We aint got there let. We aint even said I love you yet" I say.

"Thank you for being honest with me. But yo if you break my little girls heart. I swear I got something for yo ass" He says smiling at me.

"You can trust me with this one. She a keeper" I say smiling.

~Jewel~

"I cant stop crying" I say while sitting on the bar stool in my parents kitchen.

"I cant either" My mom says laughing. Its crazy how we look just alike. No wonder why my ass is so big. I get it from her.

"You're growing up so pretty" She says smiling.

"Thank you. I get it from my mother" I say smiling.

"How you been? We got some much catching up to do" She says.

"I been good. As you know your sister Quasha kicked me out cause I had started to mess with Q" I say rolling my eyes.

"Oh really? I told that bitch when I gave you away to fucking take care of you until you was about 18. And to let you fuck with who you wanted to mess with" Ma says making me laugh.

"Why she gotta be a bit.. i mean a "B" word" I say.

"Cause she is one" Ma says making me laugh. "And girl you can curse around me"

"Coolest mama ever" I say getting up to hug here.

"I know baby and I'm sorry about giving you up. Its just that I didnt want you in this drug life with me and your dad. Im sooo sorry" She says hugging me tight.

"Its....Its okay ma. I truly understand" I say huggiing her back tight.

"Good. Now wash your hands your ass finna learn how to cook" She says.

"Cook what?" I ask washing my hands.

"Collard greens, Mac and chees, candy yams, rice, sweet cronbread and some fried chicken" Se says.

"Damn that sounds good" I say.

~Couple Hours Later~

"This food was good Ma" Q says licking his lips. 

"Thank you. And thank your girlfriend to" She says winking at me.

"You helped cook this to?" He asks looking at me.

''Yes I did punk" I say.

"Well you need to do this more often. I'm sick of having to get that fast food" He says making everyone laugh.

"Whatever" I say.

"Well it was nice having y'all with us but yall gots to go. Nicole promised me something tonight" Pops says.

"Eww" I say laughing.

"Shit. Jewel did the samething" Q says lying.

"Nigga shut up" I say laughing. He laughs to

"But I guess me and Jewel will get going" Q says getting up from the table. I get up and hug my mom and dad.

"I will be coming over here more often" I say giving my dad a kiss on the cheek.

''Dont come all the way out here. The closest one is on Washington street" Pop says.

"Well dang how many houses y'all got?" I ask.

"Bout 7" Q says shaking his head. I laugh.

"My family rich" I say." But ima come see yall again this weekend. Bye"

"Alright baby. Take care" Ma says following us out the door. When me and Q makes it in the car she waves us a good bye and closes the door.

~At Home~

"Today was crazy" I say coming in the room with a towel on. Q looks up and licks his lips.

"And its finna be even crazier" He says tugging at my towel.

"Stop it" I say laughing. 

"Okay okay" He says taking his shirt off. God his body is so perfect.

"What you staring at?" He asks. I look away and start to search in my dresser for something to wear. He comes up and behinds me and kisses me on the neck. I turn arond and start kissing him back. He then lifts me up and puts me on the dresser while kissing me on the neck.

"Jewel" He says stopping.

"Jaquan" I say looking at him in his eyes.

"I love you

"I love you to"