Chapter 12

~Jaquan~

After I dropped Jewel off to school I decided to go home and get a few hours of sleep Its been a long night and I need some rest. My phone starts ringing and I look at the time. I was praying it wasnt past two cause thats when I gotta go get my baby. But luckily its just 12:30. I look at the phone and see its my nigga Jordan. 

"Yeah nigga" I say through the phone.

"Nigga get yo tired ass up I'm coming over" He says.

"Ight nigga" I say stretching.

"10-4" He says and hangs up the phone. Me and my nigga Jordan go way back to elementary days. He's always been there for me. Thats the only nigga that I really trust around this neighborhood and thats the truth. Jordan stayed getting hoes to. One time me and him went out with bestfriends. Cant even lie I thought I was in love but the bitch fucked up and cheated with me on her ex. Thats why I dont fall in love. Then her bestfriend broke up with Jordan cause she wasnt feeling the relationship anymore. Swear hoes be tripping. After them me and Jordan had said we dont love these hoes. But ima have to tell my nigga that thats changed for mee....

After I had just got done putting a shirt on I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see my nigga.

"Whats up nigga?" He says giving me dap.

"None much cuh just chilling" I say.

"Shit I feel yah. But man cuh its some new bad ass bitches that moved next door to me. I think im finna se whats up." He says.

"Hell naw you wilding" I say. I aint told him about Jewel yet.

"Im forrea. Shit you wanna drive over there with me?" He asks.

"Naw cuh I cant do that" I say.

"Oh fuck no nigga whats done got into you?" He asks laughing.

"Man cuh see its this chick name Jewel and she...." He cut me off.

"Jewel Smith?" He says.

"Yeah bruh how you know?" I ask him.

"Bruh how can I forget her brace face ass and them glasses" He says laughing.

"Man tighten up she done came up" I say.

"I heard bih. Everybody be saying she done got fine as fuck" He says.

"Everybody aint lying either" I say. My phone vibrates letting me know I got a text from jewel.

Baby: Baee Matthew gone drop me off. See you soon :*

Me: Aww how sweet of my nigga Lol but okay bae :*

"Texting her? That big ass smile on your face" He says laughing.

"Bruh shut up" I say laughing/

"Hell naw. But think she may be the one?" He asks.

"Man cuh hell yeah" I say smiling.

"Shitt i need to really meet her again. This maybe my sis-n-law" He says.

"She'll be here soon" I say.

~Jewel~

"Thank you bestfriend!" I say hitting Matthew upside the head.

"You gone stop hitting me like that" He says laughing.

"Whatever nigga and tell Veronica I said Hi" I say. Veronica is his girlfriend. She's so pretty.

"Gotcha now get out of my car" He says laughing.

"Nigga fuck you and BYE!" I say slamming his door. He drives off laughing. I notice a car in the driveway. Wonder who the fuck this is.

As I unlock the door to the house I hear laughing and talking. Sounds like another man. Probably one of Q's homeboys. When I open the door I see a familiar face.

"Babbbyyy" Q says getting up to hug and kiss me.

"Hey bae" I say returning the favor.

"Bae this my nigga Jordan. Jordan this is Jewel" He says. Thats his name Jordan.

"Wassup sis?" He says giving me a hug.

"Wassupp?" I say smiling.

"I remember your ass. Praise the lord them braces and glasses gone" He says making me and Q laugh.

"Nigga I remember you to! You was chubby as fuck!" I say making him laugh.

"I like her already" He says laughing. I smile. He seems cool as fuck. No wonder he Q's nigga." Shit  do you got a friend?" He asks.

"Yes I do. But she got two kids" I say.

"Shit. She cute?" He asks.

"Hell yeah if she my friend she must be" I say laughing.

"Gotta picture?" He asks.

"Yeah" I say going thru my phone.'Here she go"

"Damnn thats her?" He asks.

"Yeah" I say smiling.

"Tell her I said wassup" He says.

"Ight I gotcha" I say texting Heaven.

The next few hours me Q and Jordan just chill around the house.Jordan was one funny ass nigga.  I believe him and Heaven would get along just fine. They acted just alike. And would be a pretty ass couple. We gone see whats up.

"Baby" Q says as we are watching t.v in our room

"Yes" I ask texting matthew.

"Who you texting?" He asks.

"Matthew" I say.

"Oh I guess'' He says. I could see a little jealously in his eyes.

"Dont even go there" I say.

"What you talking about" He says. I put my phone down and get on top off him.

"Jaquan Morris dont front" I say hitting his chest.

"Ion no what you talking about" He says.

"Somebody jealous" I say. 

"Mann..Okay damn. Just a little bit" He says.

"But why?" I ask him.

"Cause man  like I'm already starting to care for you Jewel. You my baby and I gotta feeling we gone rock this shit out forever. I been had my eyes on you and you just dont know how happy I am to really be with you right now" He says making me smile.

"You just dont know how this made me feel" I say kissing his lips.

"And you just dont know how happy I am to be with you" He says kissing me back.