Chapter 37

I was standing outside of Heaven house knocking on the door. So much was going thru my mind. I didnt even feel like the same person. I felt so used and beat. Im surprised I made it safely here.

"Open this damn door" I say to myself. The door finally opens and its Heaven. Looks like she just waking up.

"Jewel. What the hell you doing here? Come in" She says rubbing her eyes.

"Q cheating on me" I say. Her eyes pop open and her mouth drop.

"What the fuck? With who?" She asks.

"That bitch Lizette!" I say. "You know why I'm here for"

"Give me like 15 minutes" she says running to the bathroom.

Hour Later

"So how you find out?" Heaven asks as we are in the car.

"Bitch sent him that good morning text" I say driving back to Q neigborhood.

"Bitch brave" Heaven says putting her hair in a ponytail. "I've been waiting to fuck a bitch up. I aint been in a fight since my Sophomore year! Ima fucking senior bout time!"

"Noo Heaven ima just talk to her women to women and yess bih.  I was so fucking pissed. I took off the promise ring and the neckless" I say trying to hold back my tears.

"Dont start crying Jewel. We finna handle this shit" Heaven says rubbing my back, I pull up in front of  Lizette house. I take a deep breath.

"You good?' Heaven asks.

"Yeah. You ready?' I ask taking the keys out of the car.

"I been ready" she says getting out the car. I get out of the car and we both make our way to front door. I look across the street to see that Q car is still in the driveway. Im guessing he's still home.

"Open up this fucking door!" Heaven says banging on the door. The door finally opens and its Lizette.

"Fuck y'all got going on?" She asks.

"Step outside the door" I say.

"What the fuck? Why?" She asks.

"Step outside the door. Or we drag your ass outside the door" Heaven says.

"Bitch you aint dragging nobody'' She says getting all in Heaven face.

"Lizette look just step outside the fucking door damn" I say getting ready to slap her ass. She steps outside the door and Heaven begins to laugh.

"Bitch really stepped outside the door" she says.

"Look what the fuck do y'all want? I was sleeping shit" she says rolling her eyes. Lizette was a cute girl. Cant even lie. But her attitude and bitch ways made her ugly. She she was damn sure ugly for fucking around with Q knowing that was my hubby.

"How long you and Q been fucking around?" I ask her. She looks like she about to shit on herself.

"Uh what are you talking about?" She asks.

"Just tell me the fucking truth!" I say yelling at her. She just looks around.

"Look man I aint here to beat your ass or shit like that. Im to grown for that. But what you did was childish as fuck! You know damn well me and him was going out then you try and mess it up! Like what the fuck? Was you that lonely? I could of put you in with Matthew. But naw you go after my man knowing that we loved each other and had a fucking future. You dead ass wrong for what you did. Im not blaming it all on you cause he was wrong to. But damn Lizette you showed yo true colors. I mean like we was never really cool or nothing but damn bih i see how you rocking. But guess what? You can stop sneaking with him. Cause now y'all can make it official! Hope your dreams came true. You jealous bitch" And with that last word I stepped off her porch.

~Jaquan~

"A nigga over here in tears bout this girl" I say while talking to Matthew on the phone. I just put Quan back to sleep. He had been crying ever since Jewel left. Its like he knows whats going on.

"Bruh you fucked up! Yo dum ass. I shouldnt even be on the phone with yo ass knowing that you hurt my sister" He says.

"Nigga look, I'm sorry bruh. Everybody aint perfect. And you know how me and relationships go! Shit never works out bruh" I say walking around the house.

"Okay bruh I feel yah. But you even said that she was different from the other girls. So why cheat?" Matthew asks, I can't even answer him back cause Im looking outside the living room windown and see Jewel and Heaven walking from Lizette house.

"Aye bruh lemme call you back" I say

"Ight cuh" he says an hangs up. I hear a knock at the door. My heart drops. Shit I should be scared. I answer the door and its Jewel. Heaven is in the car giving me the evil eye and flicking me off. I flick her back off.

"Move" Jewel says pushing me out of the way and heading upstairs to the room. I follow her upstairs.

"We gone talk about this?" I ask her.

"Naw bih, You good" she says putting most of her clothes in a gabbage bag.

"You moving out?" I ask her.

"Im not finna live here with a nigga who doesnt love me so what you expect?" she asks.

"Man whatever. Do what the fuck you wanna do" I say.  "Only thing I wanna do is talk to your stubborn ass about it and you treat me like this. You know damn well you want this relationship just like I do. but whatever Bruh do you''

''I been doing me my nigga! I dont need no nigga to help me out. The fuck you thought this was? Tiffany? No wait Destiny. The bitch that left you with a new born baby that I was helping you with. Come again bih. Cause I DONT UNDERSTAND!" She says doing the dance. (Lmfaoo)

"You wasn't saying that when I let you move in with me. Or when I bought you that car for your birthday. Or when I bought you this Ipad and this laptop. You wasnt doing you then cause I could of swore I got you out of the struggles. Who was there for you when your own fucking auntie threw you out?? Who was there buying you pads and tampons?  A nigga loved yo ass and still does. All I ask you to do is sit down and talk but naw you want all the attention" I say. Her face starts to turn red. She starts back packing and walks out the room. I hear her make it downstairs an out the door.  I put my head in my hands an think about all the shit that me and her done been thru. She the only girl that can get a nigga in there feelings like this. And from the way shes acting we aint getting back together no time soon.

So I decided to update. Shit its summer aint none else to do! Thanks for all the fans that was there for me and having my back. Especially my Chicago chick Miracle :) But Yeah 3 more Chapters to go :)

170 Votes?

40 Comments ?