Chapter 31

~Jewel~

I woke up the next day in the afternoon. Last night was the best night of my life. That was a night to remember. I couldnt do nothing but smile. Then my smile faded away when Q was laying in bed with me.

"Q?" I yelled.

"Im in the bathroom baby" he says. "How did you sleep?" he says while coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. 

"Good" I say smiling from ear to ear.

"Why you smiling so hard nigga?" He asks making me laugh.

"Oh shut up nigga! You know why!" I say blushing.

"Mhm I put that thang on ya"  He says laughing.

"Whatever!' I say thinking about last night. He comes an sits by me.

"How was it?" He asks.

"It was good baby. I loved it because you took your time with me even though I wasnt a virgin and thnak you so much" I say kissing his cheek.

"Jewel you my everything I wouldnt try and hurt you with your first time with me having sex. I aint that crazy" he says smiling. Lawd that smile  >>>>>>>>>

"I love you"  I say hugging him.

"I Love you to. But next time be ready to take it to the next level" he says winking at me.

"Say what?" I ask.

'You heard me. You finna ride this pony" he says dropping his towel to the floor. I still cant belive that "THING" went inside me.

"BAEE!" I yell laughing. He laughs to.

"Alright Alright" he says picking up is towel and putting it back around his waist. "What you finna do today?"

"Heaven house with her and my god kids" I say getting out of the bed. Im kinda sore between my legs. 

"Bae you okay?" Q asks me looking at the way Im walking.

"That thang of yours aint no joke" I say laughing." But Im good"

"Im sorry baby." he says coming over hugging me.

"You good baby. Im finna shower up" I say walking in the bathroom.

"Ok" he says.

Hour Later

"Bae Im finna get ready and leave" I say while admiring myself in the mirror. I decided to wear my white and black Griffreys today with some black tights and a white tank top

"Alright baby be safe" He says kissing me on the lips.

"I am. Love you" I say.

"Love you to" He says while walking me out to the car.

"What you doing today?" I ask him.

"Jordan coming over we just finna chill and eat the rest of the food from last night" He says laughing.

"Hell naw. But bye" I say getting in the car.

"Be safe and text me when you arrive at her house" he says.

"Okay okay okay! Bye Q! " I say laughing.

"Bye baby" he says winking at me and running back to the house.

When I Arrive at Heavens house its full of people. Luckily I know these people.