Chapter 32: Painful Memories

Elsewhere in the void...

Liv: "Man... I hate this stupid fucking place! Where the fuck is Stubby? Where the fuck is Luke?! I hate being by myself! I hate-"

???: "How I'm gonna kick your ass?"

Liv turns around, something begins to form in the void. It takes form of her old nemesis... Kinjo.

Kinjo?: "Kanadori Tsyumazeke, the ultimate pirate! How're you doing, love?"

Liv: "Yeesh... Why are you here? I thought the dumb Shadow Prince killed your dumbass."

Kinjo?: "Well... As you can clearly see, I'm alive and kicking, dear. Say... I remember when I captured your stupid ass. Rats are all the same, always enjoying a nice block of cheese. Too bad that's what let me catch ya!"

Liv: "GYAHH!!! Fuck you, FUCK YOU! DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME! I LOVE CHEESE, AND I ALWAYS WILL LOVE CHEESE, YOU STUPID FUCKER!"

Kinjo?: "Despite all this rage, in your heart is a rat in a cage."

Liv: "NYAHH!!!! FUCK THAT STUPID QUOTE, YOU STUPID FUCKING PIRATE! YOU AREN'T EVEN A PIRATE! YOU'RE JUST A WIZARD WHO GOT HIS ASS KICKED EASILY!"

Kinjo?: "Like how I kicked your ass easily? So much for your dreams of becoming a feared pirate."

Liv: "I don't need to be a feared pirate ANYMORE! I'm gonna become the best member of the PEEPS! You had a lousy squad, Kinjo! LOUSY! If you're alive right now... Then I'll just kill you again! HYAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Kinjo?: "That'll be hard to do, love."

Liv: "Grrr..!"

Liv swings her cannon around her. She aims it towards Kinjo, and shoots a cannonball at him. He pulls out a staff, and blocks the cannonball with some light magic.

Kinjo?: "Tell me, would a stupid wizard who got his ass kicked easily be able to do this?"

He sends the cannonball right back to the sender. She grins, and swings the cannon like a baseball bat, right back towards Kinjo. 

Kinjo?: "What the..?"

He's hit by the cannonball, and sent backwards. Liv rushes after him, and she propels herself upwards by creating a wave. She rides the wave and she jumps off it behind Kinjo. She swings the cannon at him, and she sends him towards the wave. The wave drags him right back to Liv, who then slams him onto the floor with the cannon.

Kinjo?: "Shit..! How..?!"

Liv: "You can thank my friend Tyler for that idea! He thought it was fitting for a pirate such as me to do. So, was it?"

Kinjo?: "Shut up! You stupid rat! All you'll ever be is a rat, no matter what! You've just transmogrified into a much bigger fucking target for me!"

Kinjo stands up, and kicks Liv backwards. She blocks the hit, but Kinjo begins to envelop the Void with a light. The light is coming from his staff.

Kinjo: "FLYING DUTCHMAN!!!"

A giant pirate boat, which is made entirely from light, appears from the tip of his staff. It charges straight into Liv, who looks at the boat.

Liv: "Oh, shit shit shit... Not that move..!"

The boat goes through her, and eventually forcefully drags her into it. It rises into the air, and it explodes into a ball of light. Liv falls from the air.

Liv: "I... I never figured out... What made me want to become a pirate in the first place. Was it for the status? Was it so I could be somewhat menacing? Was it to try and increase my pride, even though I was just a measly small rat?"

She continues falling.

Liv: "Luke... Toby... Luna... Tyler... Tezuka... I get it. A pirate only becomes a pirate when they stand alongside their crew. Their squad!"

She opens up her eyes, and she stares into the sky.

Liv: "My resolve?! I never got that corny shit. But I think I've got it all figured out."

She lands on the floor.

Liv: "I'm gonna become the best pirate ever! No doubt about that! A pirate who always stands on deck with her crew! Measly, weak rat or not!"

She grins at Kinjo.

Liv: "Y'hear-"

She feels a sharp pain all around her body, she kneels down on one knee.

Liv: "Ngh... Fuck... Shit... Ow... Ow... This shit hurts... IT FUCKING HURTS!!!"

Kinjo?: "Whoa..."

Liv: "GYAHH!!!"

She stands back on her feet. She suddenly begins levitating in the air. Her rat-like features begin to shine even more. Her whiskers become longer, her ears become slightly bigger, and her fur extends longer along her body. Her outfit begins to change. Her outfit goes from a crappy makeshift pirate costume, into a full pirate outfit that now shows her rat tail. Her hat turns from a cotton bandana, to a full out Pirate hat, with a rat skull design on it. Her clothes go from swashbuckler, to a captain's clothes. They then turn into a dark blue and beige color scheme. Her cannon even changes slightly. The color changes into the same dark blue color. She then lands back on the floor.