Chapter 60 - Shibuya Incident Report

[[Report of Events in Shibuya]]

October 31st 2018

Recorder notes – Timestamps become irregular once the sorcerer Sarah began to use her Reversal technique. Inconsistencies and incorrect information may be presented in this report. My observation technique became overloaded with cursed energy as well and this report contains my approximation of what I was able to discern. I have marked such moments, but they may be incorrect.

Along with this report I have attached a copy of the timeline and plans given to each of the sorcerers involved in this event. This was taken from the fallen sorcerer who was brought into the isolation chamber. This copy outlines the plans and contingencies set up by all sorcerers involved with Sarah and Satoru Gojo, Suguru Geto, Masamichi Yaga, and Ieri Shoko.

7:00 pm, – Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School

The first curtain was dropped over Shibuya. All sorcerers that were planned to be at the scene finished gathering at the school in Tokyo and prepared to combat the biggest curse-based disaster Japan had seen in centuries. Each group carried a timeline with the squad leader and each squad leader had a list of objectives and a small cursed doll. If any of the objectives were hindered, they were to report to Masamichi Yaga who was serving a home base in a safe parking garage.

Team Mei-mei consisted of Ui-Ui and Yuji Itadori. The other teams were informed as to when they may need to intervene and make sure that Itadori, and more importantly Sukuna, believes the scenario is the same as the manga. All of the teams were also informed of when they'd need to be in certain positions in order to keep the flow consistent.

Team Kento Nanami consisted of Megumi Fushiguro, Takuma Ino, Kinji Akari and Kiyotaka Ijichi. With more important roles to take within Itadori's story, this group would also refrain from changing their story too drastically, with the exception of course of the Dagon battle. The addition of Kinji Akari was for one, to assist if the combat with Dragon happens unexpectedly or they run into any of the other special grades incidentally and of course to repel Jogo if he shows up.

Team Naobito Zen'in consisted of Maki Zen'in, Nobara Kugisaki, Akari Nitta. This team would merge with team Nanami as soon as Satoru Gojo was sealed and then split with Maki Zen'in leading Naobito Zen'in towards the location to combat Dagon and also lure the revived Toji Fushiguro. The rest of the sorcerers were on duty to be at their respective locations for Yuji Itadori and follow the plan with their faked deaths and/or control the situation to make sure the faked death is successful.

Team Atsuya Kusakabe consisted of Panda, Kasumi Miwa, Noritoshi Kamo, and Aarata Nitta. This team would mostly stay out of the center of Shibuya just as the manga and focus on combating curse users found around the outside. They were also to remain in a relatively central position so they could serve as a floating team if any other team required assistance.

Team Iori Utahime consisted of Mai Zen'in, Aoi Toudou, and Momo Nishimiya. This team was the scouting team to combat any curses summoned by the curses and curse users and also the transfigured humans released by Mahito. Aoi Toudou was to meet up with Aarata Nitta as well for his assistance in the story, and following that to quickly meet up with Suguru Geto who held the Rope trick to have his arm restored by Sarah.

Suguru Geto and Yoshinobu Gakuganji would serve as captains of larger teams of sorcerers focused on freeing and protecting the civilians. With them was Toge Inumaki, Nanako, Mimiko, and Kirara Hoshi who would be using their more widespread abilities to assist as many civilians as they could. Suguru Geto also held the rope trick where Sarah was to remain in case of urgent healing or the need for a major reset.

Within the safety of a parking garage, Ieri Shoko waited with Masamichi Yaga and Kokichi Muta, aka Mechamaru. She was to provide healing when necessary while Masamichi Yaga and Kokichi Muta kept all communication between the teams active. This was also the rally point should communications fail.