It's Done

When I get to Alexander's office, I knock once and then peek my head around the door before walking in.

"How was dress shopping?" he asks me without looking up from his computer.

"I found a dress for the party tomorrow."

He glances up, saying, "You did? Can I see it?"

"No, you can't see it. I want you to be surprised."

"Oh. Alright."

he continues typing a few moments before saying, "What's this I hear about you having trouble at the dress shop. Miss Carter says a woman called asking about using my card."

I sigh. "Yeah. Because I was spending such a large amount, they had to verify I didn't steal the card or something. It was sort of embarrassing. I tried to tell her, but..."

Typing away, he says, "You have a few options here. Option one is I do nothing, but that isn't really an option in my eyes. Option two is I go there myself and set the record straight or buy the store and show them who the fuck they're messing with. Option three is we just get you a card with your name on it."

I smile and say, "While all of those sound lovely, why don't we just do number three since I'm gonna be your wife soon."

He grins and reaches into the drawer beside him, saying, "Good. I was hoping you'd say that because this came for you today."

Handing me a credit card with my name on it, he says, "This is my account. you may spend freely. Though please tell me if you make purchases over 20 grand."

My eyes pop open and I yelp, "20 grand?! Alexander, I can't ever imagine spending that much at one time!"

"Well," he says standing and walking around to me. "Imagine it, baby, because you're marrying a very wealthy man." He kisses me and we stand like that for several minutes before he says, "Let's get lunch."

I kiss him once more and say, "Alright."

"Will it just be us?"

I nod and continue kissing him as I reach my arms around his neck and grip my fingers into his hair. He lifts me onto the desk, holding my face in his hands, and mumbles, I need you to do one thing for me.

"Mmm. Okay. What is it?"

He reaches beside him on the desk and grabs a stack of papers. "Sign this."

I unlock my lips from his and wipe my mouth. "What?"

"I need you to sign this, Savannah. You knew this was coming. Haven't I proved to you enough that I didn't write this? It's only 30 days, okay?"

I grab his tie, pull him against me, and kiss him again, mumbling, "Are you really gonna pick out my clothes every day?"

He chuckles and says, "Yes. But just the ones that only I get to see."

I giggle and pull him hard against me as we kiss and I hold his backside in my hands as he runs his hand along my thighs and holds my jaw with the other.

"So, you'll sign it?" he asks.

"Yes. I want to marry you because I love you, so if this is what I have to do, then show me where."

Leaning across me, he takes a pen from the holder on his desk and hands it to me. Then he flips the pages on the contract to the last page where I sign.