Somebody's Watching Me

Velvet POV:

Velv: "Ven!"

Ven: "What!"

Velv: "Where's my mini skirt?"

Ven: "Which one?"

Ugh, this kid. I hang up and go down the hall to my brother's room. I knock on his door, waiting impatiently until he answers. I go straight to his closet, searching for MY black mini-skirt. I find it, slipping it over my arm in annoyance. Ven sits at his desk doing his makeup, looking like a cowboy.

He wears my flared jeans and a dark blue, sparkly vest as his shirt. We rhinestoned and glittered his cowboy hat, making the whole outfit sparkle. He finishes his makeup, slips into his white boots, and smiles as he sees I found my skirt.

Ven: "You found it!"

I give him a look, rolling my eyes before I walk back to my room. I change into my skirt, pulling on my cheetah corset and tying it before slipping on my black kitten heels. I sit at my desk, grabbing my eyeliner to draw thin whiskers on my cheeks. I draw a little nose and color it in until it looks cute. I finish my look by clipping in two small glittery ears.

Ven walks to my room, knocking our knock so I know it's him. I let him in, taking the next few minutes for pics. As he takes a photo, a message from Orchid lets him know they're here.

Ven: "Ready for our first Halloweekend frat?"

Velv: "Of course I am."

Ven links arms, walking with me out of my dorm. We walk down to the lobby and find Orchid and Midori waiting.

Orchid: "Aww, you guys look adorable!"

Ven: "Thanks, O. I love the mummy look."

Velv: "Yeah, you pulled it off nicely."

Orchid gives a pretty smile, flashing her white teeth.

Ven: "Midori, you also did a good job; the mouse is so cute."

Midori wears a cute gray corset and mini skirt set, her signature ponytails adorned with cute mouse ears. She painted on cute whiskers just like mine, making our duo costume the absolute cutest it can be.

Midori: "Thank you! Velv and I are going to take the best pics."

Velv: "I know; I can't wait for the photos."

We leave the dorm and walk along campus to the frat houses. We pass tons of kids dressed in different clothes, the costumes varying between hot and fun. We walk until we get to the frat, where we wait in a long line to get in. As we wait, I secretly look at Orchid.

She wrapped strips of fabric around her waist, hips, and upper body, setting them so that they show flashes of skin in just the right way. I look at the spiral of fabric trailing down her thigh, not realizing she's talking to me.

Orchid: "Velv?"

Velv: "Yes! Sorry, what's up?"

Orchid: "I was just checking in."

Velv: "I'm doing good. How about you?"

Orchid: "I'm so excited! I really want a hookup tonight."

Velv: "That'd be fun. Find a cute gi-"

Orchid: "Guy? I know! I've seen so many already."

I feel a ping of sadness hit my heart, yet I guess I shouldn't. I focus on Ven, leaning my head on his shoulder as we wait.