Chapter Two

Harry pulled himself together and looked up at Ragnook. "Is it true, is Lucius really my parent?" He asked, his voice small and shaky.

"I don't know about that, Mr. Potter, but once we deal with your birth certificate, we can know," Ragnook said and pulled out another piece of parchment. "Same as before, but this time seven drops of blood," the goblin told him. Harry did as told.

The blood swirled on the parchment and began to form words.

'Fraudulent Birth Certificate:

Name: Harry James Potter

Mother: Lily Potter nee Evans (Deceased)

Father: James Potter(Deceased)

Godmother: None

Godfather: Sirius Black

Real Birth Certificate:

Name: Scorpio William Malfoy

Mother: Lucius Malfoy

Father: William Malfoy nee Cullen(Missing)

Half-brother: Draco Lucian Malfoy

Godfather: Severus Snape

Mate(s): UNKNOWN

Lord to:

Black

Potter

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Hogwarts

Heir to:

Malfoy

Slytherin

Cullen

Creature Inheritance: Dragon/ Phoenix hybrid unlocked previously blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Master of: Death

Block and Positions:

Magical Core: 70% blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Parselmagic: 60% blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Wandless Magic: 90% blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Love potion: keyed to Ginny Weasley (by Albus Dumbledore)

Hate Potion: keyed to Tom Marvolo Riddle, Severus Snape, Malfoy Family, Slytherin, Dark Side. (by Albus Dumbledore)

Trust Potion: keyed to Ginny Weasley, Molly Weasley, Ron Weasley, Arthur Weasley, Hermoine Granger, and Albus Dumbledore. Light side, The Order Of The Phoenix (by Albus Dumbledore)

Forced Glamor: (by Albus Dumbledore)

Learning abilities: Blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Illegal Marriage Contract: to Ginny Weasley signed by Molly Weasley and Albus Dumbledore'

To say Harry was shocked was an understatement, the people he thought were his friends and family were nothing but fakes and traitors. "A marriage contract?" Harry asked.

"Albus had made one, seeing as he was your magical guardian, but seeing as you are not Harry Potter, the contract is void," Ragnook explained.

"What about the blocks and glamor can they be removed?" He asked, eyes still on the parchment in his hands.

"Yes, we can have them removed immediately, then we can come back here to deal with your vaults," Ragnook said and stood from his chair motioning Harry to follow him. Harry followed him out of the office and to a different room. "Take off your clothes and lie on the bed," Ragnook said.

Harry did as told as three other goblins came into the room. One of them handed him a potion for him to drink before they started chanting. Harry felt a burning in his stomach, which increased until he couldn't help but scream, and then suddenly stopped.

He lay on the bed catching his breath. "Are you OK, Mr. Malfoy ?" Ragnook asked as he came back into the room.

"I'm fine, thanks," Harry replied, his voice hoarse from screaming.

"Would you like to see yourself?" The goblin asked and Harry nodded, excited to see his new look.

Ragnook waved his hand and a full-length mirror appeared in front of him. He looked in the mirror and gasped. He looked like a Malfoy; his hair was blonde a little past his shoulders, his skin pale, and his cheekbones were defined; his eyes, though, were yellowish red with vertically straight pupils. He stood and noticed that he was also taller than before, and had large black wings with red streaks on them.

"Your eyes are a result of your Dragon blood, the wings are your phoenix," Ragnook told him as he got dressed.

"It seems that due to the block, your inheritance was pushed back a year," Ragnook told him.

"You said we would discuss my vaults," Harry said. Once he was dressed, he was led back to the previous room. And handed another piece of parchment and a dagger.

"Five drops of blood,"

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 569

Re-published: May 4, 2024, 4:30 am

When are you reading this?