Chapter Seven

"Potter? How did you get in here?" Draco snarled, his wand still pointed at Scorpio.

"I need to speak with you, privately," Scorpio said, eyeing the other three boys in the room.

"Right, so you can hex me as soon as we are alone. I don't know how you got in here but I will be reporting you to Snape," Draco said.

"Fine, I guess you don't want to find Scorpio," He said and smirked when he saw the blonde's eyes widen and he gasped.

"Who the hell is Scorpio?" Theo asked, looking at Draco. Who just stared at Harry before shaking his head.

"Leave," He said, his voice shaking ever so slightly, and joined but Scorpio noticed.

"Yeah, Potter leave," Blaise said,

"No, not Potter, you, all of you out," Draco snapped, impatiently.

"What? You can't be serious?" Theo asked, as Draco basically pushed them out of the room and slammed the door.

"OK, Potter..." Draco started but Scorpio held up his hand to stop him.

"Your friends are still outside the door listening," he told the blonde before putting up the silencing and locking charms. "There you go," he said.

"OK, how do you know about Scorpio? My father only told me about him a month ago, and I haven't told anyone," Draco said, marching up to him.

Scorpio only smiled and dropped the Harry Potter glamor. "Hello, baby Dragon," He said.

Draco froze and took a step back."But, your...how?" Draco stumbled out.

"It's a long story, but I found out this summer who I really was," Scorpio was suddenly engulfed in a hug by a sobbing Draco.

"You're Scorpio? You're my big brother. Oh, Merlin, I bullied you, I'm so sorry," Draco sobbed and Scorpio hugged him tighter.

"It's OK, you didn't know," He said, running his hands through his brother's hair.

"Mom told us you had died, but Dad didn't believe he said he could feel your magical connection. He's been looking everywhere for you," Draco said, pulling away, and Scorpio frowned.

"He has?" Scorpio asked, and Draco nodded.

"Yes, Mom said you died and explained that he doesn't remember that part because it was too hard for him, so he magically shut it out, but he didn't believe that," Draco explained, sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Dragon, it was your mom who got rid of me," Scorpio said, sitting beside him.

"What?" The younger Malfoy asked, shocked.

Scorpio pulled out the papers he had received from Gringotts and handed them to Draco, explaining everything he had learned over the summer, except the Dursley.

"THOSE MONSTERS, JUST SAY THE WORD AND I'LL HEX THEM INTO OBLIVION," Draco yelled once he was finished explaining and Scorpio smiled.

"I can handle myself, baby brother," He said, ruffling Draco's hair and making him pout.

"You have to come home with me on Friday after class. Uncle Sev has a floo set up so I can go back on weekends. Dad would love to see you and you can explain everything to him," Draco stated.

"I think that would be a good idea, I also need to speak to Lord Voldemort and make a plan to take down Dumbledore," Scorpio said, wrapping an arm around Draco as he yawned.

"He'll be there too. He stays at the manor every now and then," Draco said, through another yawn.

"Sleep, baby Dragon. I'll be here when you wake up," Scorpio said and watched as Draco dozed off, and soon the room filled with soft snores. He adjusted Draco on the bed and sat beside him, soon falling asleep too.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 571

Re-published: May 4, 2024, 7 am

When are you reading this?