Chapter Thirty-One

"Siri, this is Harry," Remus said, his voice soft as he walked over.

"Oh, James little baby," Sirius said. "You've....you've grown."

"Harry, you said you could get us out of here?" Remus asked, sitting back down beside Sirius.

"Yes, I know about you being on Voldy's side," Scorpio said, and Remus looked shocked.

"You don't have a problem with that?" The werewolf asked, and Scorpio shook his head.

"No, this is a port key. The activation word is 'Riddle', give me a thirty-minute head start then you can activate it," Scorpio said, taking an old ring out of his pocket and handing it to Remus.

"What are you going to do?" Remus asked, sitting back beside Sirius.

"I have some business to take care of before I head back. I'll meet you there," He said, giving them each a quick hug before exiting the library and heading back downstairs.

He heard the people talking in the living room. He stood back out of sight.

"I, Scorpio William Malfoy Snape Riddle, head of the Black family, hereby banish the Weasley family, minus Fred and George, Hermione Granger, and Albus Dumbledore from 12 Grimmauld Place, so mote be it," He said and felt a soft breeze flow over him.

The magic started to flow around the others, and they all gasped in surprise. Scorpio watched as they were pulled out of the house by magic. Smiling to himself, Scorpio apparated away. He landed in his bedroom, he rushed out of the room and to Tom's office where he knew he would find the other man.

He entered the office and smirked. He leaned on the door and watched as Tom signed a paper and Severus sat reading a book. "Hey, Guys," He said and they both looked up at him.

"You're back," Severus said, standing and making his way over to him.

"Yup, and Remus and Sirius should be here any minute, so let's go meet them and the living room," Scorpio said, taking Severus's hand and leading him out of the office with Tom following a few steps behind.

They got to the Living room just in time to see the two appear. The couple looked around before looking at the three. "Harry? Severus? Where are we?" Remus asked as Sirius stood further behind him.

"Remus, Siri, these are my mates and husbands. Severus and Tom," Scorpio introduced.

"You're married?" Remus asked in shock.

"Yes, we have a lot of explaining to do. Let's sit," Scorpio said, leading them to the couch. Once everyone was seated, he started explaining everything.

"So it was all Dumbledor? And he killed Lily and James for trying to give you to your real family?" Remus asked, still trying to understand everything.

"Yes, but we made a plan to get him back at tomorrow's Yule ball," Tom said.

"And...Can you fix me? Get my memory back?" Sirius asked hopefully, looking at Severus.

"Yes, it will get all your old memories back but you will also remember everything from after the curse, too. You will have to be put into a medical company for it to work. Otherwise, the pain will be too much. When the process is done, you will wake up within the next two to four hours," Severus explained to him, and Sirius looked hesitant.

"Before I do this, Ha...Scorpio, can I see what you really look like?" Sirius asked, and Scorpio nodded before dropping his glamor.

"Well, you sure look like a Malfoy," Remus commented and the other chuckled.

"Severus will lead you to the guest room and give you the potion. You should be fixed by tomorrow in time for the ball. Remus, you can stay with him if you like," Tom said, and Severus led them out of the room.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 605

Re-published: May 4, 2024, 7 pm

When are you reading this?