Chapter Twelve

Tom and Severus looked at their small mate standing a few feet away from them. They both wanted to apologize but didn't know how neither knew the right words to say. They were both terrible to him and feared his rejection.

They eyed each other briefly, then looked back at Scorpio. Severus opened his mouth to speak, but Scorpio raised his hand to quiet him down. "You don't have to apologize, I forgive you. We were at war and doing what we had to do to survive. There is nothing to apologize for," Scorpio said, giving them a slight smile and they both released a breath they didn't know they were holding.

"Thank you, Scorpio," Tom said, and Scorpio turned and started heading towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Severus asked him, curiously.

"I am going to find Dray, and get some sleep," He said, still going towards the door.

"Do you wanna sleep with us?" Severus rushed out, with a slight blush on his cheeks, just as Scorpio reached for the door making him freeze.

Scorpio closed his eyes. He could practically feel the nervousness rolling off his mates in waves, and it made him feel a little better to know that he wasn't the only one.

"I...um..." He stuttered, turning to face them.

"You don't have to, I was just asking," Severus said quickly, not wanting him to feel pressured.

"I'd like to," Scorpio replied, blushing at the thought of being in bed with his mates. He followed as they led him out of the room and up to Tom's personal floor. They entered a bedroom, and Harry looked around. The room was decorated with Slytherin colors, and there was a California king bed in the middle of it.

He slowly moved into the room, taking in everything. He walked over the glass door that led to the balcony and looked out. His night vision let him see the garden outside.

"You can borrow some of our sleeping clothes, the bathroom is on the left," Tom said, handing him a pair of silk pajamas.

Scorpio went into the bathroom and took a quick shower before getting dressed and exiting the bathroom.

He walked back into the bed area and saw Severus sitting in the bed, looking a little dejected, and Tom talking to him softly. He cleared his throat and they both looked up at him.

"Excuse me," Severus said and rushed past Scorpio, going into the bathroom.

"Is he ok?" He asked Tom as he walked closer to the bed.

"He is afraid that you will reject him for how he treated you at Hogwarts. He thinks he does not deserve you after the years he has spent insulting you," Tom explained and Scorpio sighed, looking at the closed bathroom door.

"I have already said, I have forgiven you both," He said.

"I know, but Severus has always thought he did not deserve good things," Tom replied softly.

Scorpio walked back towards the door and entered without knocking, he found Severus sitting on the closed toilet with his head in his hands. Scorpio closed the door and kneeled in front of his mate.

"Sev," he said softly and the man's head shot up to look at him. "Severus, you don't have to worry about me rejecting you. I would never do that to you, I have waited so long for someone to love me and someone to call my own. And now I have a family that loves me and two mates, it is all I could wish for and more. I know we've been through a lot, and we have both said things to each other and done things we probably weren't proud of. And I wouldn't give up any of you for what we had in the past because it is what led us to where we are today and I wouldn't change it," He said, he let his wings out and stood pulling Severus with him out of the bathroom and into the bed where he sat and wrapped his wings around both his mates.

"I can understand why you were the way you were. I saw the memories of what James and his group did to you, and I was a constant reminder of the torment and humiliation they put you through. To be honest, I think you handled it better than me. If it was the other way around, I would have cast some painful hexes on you already," he said, and Severus huffed.

Scorpio kissed his forehead and looked over at Tom only to find the man softly snoring his mouth hanging slightly open. "We should follow his example, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow," Scorpio said and got comfortable on the bed.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 774

Re-published: May 4, 2024, 9:30 am

When are you reading this?