Chapter Twenty -Seven

Scorpio, Severus, and Tom were in the bedroom. Scorpio was sitting on Severus, kissing him as Tom kissed his neck; Severus moaned and thrust against him. He pulled away and pushed the potion master down on the bed.

They moved to the middle of the bed, Tom snapped his fingers and their clothes disappeared. Scorpio kneeled between Severus's legs and gripped his member. He ran his tongue under the mushroom head and Severus moaned loudly.

Tom reached into the bedside drawer and pulled out a jar of lube. He knelt behind Scorpio and parted his cheeks. He pushed his tongue into the puckered hole and Scorpio moaned around Severus.

Tom coated his fingers in lube and pushed a finger in. "Tom," Scorpio moaned out. Tom added three more fingers before pulling them out and coating his cock with lube. He gripped a hand in Scorpio's hair pulling him off Severus's dick. "I want you to prepare him while I fuck you," Tom said before thrusting into Scorpio and making him scream loudly.

Scorpio reached for the jar of lube and gripped it tightly as Tom thrust into him. He scoped some onto his finger and started to open Severus up. The Onyx-eyed man moaned just as loud as Scorpio did as he felt the fingers going in and out of him.

"I think he's open enough for you." Tom gritted out as he paused and pulled out of Scorpio making him whine. Scorpio got up on his knees and pushed into Severus. He started to thrust as Tom lined back up and entered him again.

Tom started to go hard, driving Scorpio in Severus. His two mates moaned loudly, and he took Scorpio's hand, held it around Severus, and started to jerk him off.

"Cum," He ordered, as he came into Scorpio and marked him, who did the same to Severus, who marked him as well.

Tom pulled out of Scorpio and laid him beside Severus on the bed. Then gripped Severus's legs and pulled him closer, before thrusting into him, making the other man scream out. Scorpio turned on his side and started to kiss down Severus's body until he came to his erection and started to suck.

Severus gripped Scorpio's hair as Tom fucked him. He bucked his hips and came in his mate's mouth as Tom came in him, and they marked each other.

They all collapsed on the bed and cuddled up to each other. Tom waved his hand and they were instantly clean and under the covers.

"Goodnight my loves," Tom said, kissing both their foreheads.

"Night, Tom," Severus replied sleepily.

"Night, Tommy," Scorpio yawned out, and Tom rolled his eyes before shutting off the lights.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 438

Re-published: May 4, 2024, 5 pm

When are you reading this?