06.

CHAPTER SIX.
CHENNAI.

After playing in the water for so about half an hour, they decided to walk out off the beach. The six of them were still laughing as they recalled the memories they made just a few minutes ago.

"Did you notice Lando's face when I pushed him in?" Lavina was almost wheezing as she recalled the memory. "Oh sod off. Do you remember that I almost drowned you in return, right?" Lando gave her the finger to which she just winked in return.

"For me it was when Charles and Riyah slipped as the wave hit them." Max laughed looking at the said people, who seemed to be shaking their heads at him with embarrassed laughters.

"Now, the real question is what're we going to change into? It's almost 12." Dariyah asked looking at her friends and the boys.

"We might have some extra clothes in the trunk, we still didn't find a hotel remember?" Charles reminded before walking over to their rental car.

Dariyah's eyes followed him unconsciously as his wet body sparkled under the moonlight. Get your mind out of the gutter, Dariyah Hamza!

"You could atleast try being discreet, y'know?" Max smirked beside her as he noticed her drooling over his best friend.

"I wasn't doing— thinking— doing anything!" Dariyah struggled in her sentence to which Max raised his arms in surrender with amusement clear as day on his face. "Didn't say you were thinking anything. Don't worry I'll keep it a secret." Max winked to which Dariyah just pushed him lightly, smiling slowly after hearing him laughing.

"Here, these three shirts would fit alright for you girls." Charles passed them a shirt each. Dariyah's having his number 16 on the shirt while Rishi and Lavina were just plain.

Before anyone could react, Lavina took off her wet shirt showing her red lace bra. Dariyah and Rishi panicked and rushed towards her to cover her up. "What're you two doing?"

"What are we doing? You're the one who's changing clothes in the middle of the road like a crazy woman!" Rishi sounded like an actual mom.

"Relax, mom." Lavina rolled her eyes at her best friends overprotectiveness. "It's like 12. There's no one here except for us."

"But we still have company." Dariyah whispered, indicating towards the boys behind who had unreadable looks on their faces.

"Am I making you boys uncomfortable?" Lavina smirked teasingly. The three were quick to shake their heads.

Charles kept his eyes on Dariyah, Max seemed to find the tree above them really interesting while Lando just kept on staring at Lavina— more like at her chest.

"Lando boy?" Lavina smirked before putting on the shirt given by Charles. Only when Max smacked his head he regained his senses. "Yeah?"

"You like what you see?" Lavina smirked, but it quickly faded when Dariyah gave her a knock on her head. "Ow! What was that for?"

"Stop spoiling him!"

"Didn't you hate them 2 hours ago?" Lavina raised her eyebrow.

"I still do! But that's besides the point!" Dariyah explained as they all went quiet all of a sudden. Rishi and Dariyah felt eyes on them and they turned to look at the boys looking at them with a bit hopeful eyes.