Chapter 35 - Touching

I felt safe, safe with him, a warmth glowing in me that I hadn't felt in a long time and it was nice like a little firefly wanting to fly into the dark night to make things better.

His arms were now a sanctuary, holding a heart I didn't know would find me this way.

I had never conventionally looked for love since it was beaten out of me as a child, I certainly didn't see Namjoon coming and even when he was ripped from me, I still thought that was all I got.

Aera's love was all-encompassing, she was my everything, the reward for all my pain but the reminder of love lost, she was the innocent, the pure, the page in my story that would change my whole outlook.

But the footnotes, the new parts of this story, I was now in their arms, I was now tasting their lips, I was now tracing their honey skin trying to form new memories.

I was looking at bright sunshine whilst it was still dark but the darkness was going to lose my fear, I owed it to all the love I had found.

He held me, his perfect long hands holding my fragile skin as he kissed me, I held his face, wanting his warmth on my palms so I could hold them against my colder heart when he wasn't here.

'Hobi' I moaned, always feeling like it was new, as I hadn't expected him to come into my life like this.

'My love' He whispered back to me as he kissed me softly, lightly tasting my lips like they were the most holy of all waters.

His eyes shone in the dark, his eyes protective and hungry all at the same time.

'My love' Hobi spoke as he turned over, my naked body holding his, and me taking his lap in between my thighs.

This was it wasn't it, it was the moment we crossed a new line but I felt his sparkle touching everything in me and that love feeling was real once more.

I took all of him in me, his face reeling backward in pleasure, as his hands grasped my hips, his fingertips trying hard not to scratch into my skin.

'Oh, baby....please' He panted as I moved, his mouth agape and trying to drink the air.

'Sunshine' I gasped over and over as I built up, closing my eyes to capture the stars erupting in my brain.

The room felt like it was getting darker, the grip on my thighs more intense and purposeful, the room felt colder, the noise different.

'What?' I gasped as I tried to override the surge of sensation trying to worm through me.

He was quiet...why was he quiet ...this isn't how this is supposed to feel.

'Hobi?' I said still with eyes firmly shut.

The hands now had nails in my thighs pinning me in place on top of him.

'Hobi...' I said and with trepidation opened my eyes to a dark room.

What is this, where am I?

'You think you can outrun this ...' A voice spoke freezing me in place.

'Hobi?' I said my voice shaking and the acid tears coming out once more

'You are always in darkness ...right where we are' The voice said, not the voice of my lover but the voice of evil...if you could ever put a tone to it.

'Please...' I tried to reach for my bedside lamp managing to hit the switch on the third attempt.

'We are still here you stupid bitch !' He spoke.

'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' I could only scream as Jungkook's face smiled back at me, his nails firmly in the skin of my thighs, making them bleed.

'Scream baby.......scream........it's time soon!' Jungkook said laughing manicially.