I RAN AWAY AFTER THE RICH OLD MAN WAS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD (24)

Chapter: 24

Lu Mingshi was shaken to make him awake.

His beautiful and elegant mother who would soon to be mother-in-law asked him softly in the tone of coaxing him to breastfeed when he was a child, "My son, where is my daughter-in-law?"

It must be a dream, Lu Mingshi thought. How could his mother speak so softly?

Lu Mingshi turned over and went to sleep again.

Mother Lu was dumbfounded. She looked at Father Lu helplessly. "Is my son tired and sick? Or why should we call him so hard to wake up?"

Father Lu received his wife's gaze for help, and his masculinity surged. Two hands clamped Lu Mingshi's shoulder and dug him out of the quilt. Lu Mingshi opened his eyes in a daze.

His father looked at him worriedly. "Mingshi, what's this?"

Father Lu carefully stretched out a finger.

Lu Mingshi stared at his father. He pinched his leg hard.

"Hiss...... Four?"

Father Lu and Mother Lu looked at each other.

"Hurry up and get him dressed then go to the hospital." Father Lu said decisively to Mother Lu. He was looking for clothes while blamed himself. "It must be because we haven't come back for a long time. Mingshi finally has a wife and children. He was too happy until it short-circuits his mind. ..."

"My mind didn't short-circuit."

Lu Mingshi, who was finally sober, had a black line. He decisively pulled back his pants from the old man's hand.

Lu Mingshi tightened his trousers, frowned, and saw to the parents who suddenly appeared.

"Didn't you say you want to leave this sad place, travel the world, enjoy your life, and never come back?"

Mother Lu groaned. "This child, we now have a daughter-in-law. We still have to come back to see."

Lu Mingshi thought about it for a while and questioned, "Didn't you just say you came back to see me?"

Mother Lu calmed down. "Yes, we did, and also take a look at our daughter-in-law by the way."

Mother Lu wrung her fingers and said in hope. "Son, where is my daughter-in-law? Where is him?"

Lu Mingshi's mind still couldn't react. He saw his watch in a muddled manner. "It's only six o'clock."

Mother Lu said, "You know it's only six o'clock... You usually always go to bed at ten o'clock. Why do you go to bed so early today?"

Lu Mingshi answered, "I'm sleepy."

Mother Lu advised, "If you sleep now, you won't be able to sleep at night."

"It won't. I now..."

Lu Mingshi just wanted to say that he had to sleep twelve hours a day when he fully woke up.

What looked for him! Obviously, they came back to see the male daughter-in-law!

But.

Now, where could he find that daughter-in-law!?

Lu Mingshi's palm was sweating. He wiped it to his pants calmly. Lu Mingshi wondered how to make things happened.

The door was suddenly pushed open.

Gu Yixin, who was only wearing pants, stood at the door and said casually, "My bathroom is broken so come to your house to wash a... goose*?"
T/L: 鹅: goose.