I RAN AWAY AFTER THE RICH OLD MAN WAS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD (30)

Chapter: 30

Sure enough, he wasn't ordinary people. Gu Yixin glanced at him intently, that beautiful, pale face and delicate skin were no ordinary NPC. He wanted to ask him directly, but he fainted. Gu Yixin didn't want to kill anyone, so he could only jump in from the window, lifted up the person who fell on the ground, and pinch him.

What kind of hand strength was he, even the buffalo had to wake up under that pinch. Gu Yixin patiently pinched the young man who passed out. But the boy still didn't wake up.

In this way, he was really in a deep faint?

Gu Yixin could no longer pinch. If he pinched the child again, his lips would turn into hare lips.

Gu Yixin sought for his mobile phone to call an ambulance. But, when he touched his pocket. Where is my phone? 80% of them might have dropped during the escape just now. Gu Yixin was dumbfounded and felt painful. He then endured the pain, turned the boy over, and found the phone in his butt pocket. Using the boy's finger to unlock the lock, pressed a "1" and started to call in. When he saw the phone in a call, it showed a familiar name--

Hei Che.

???

Just when Gu Yixin sighed that it was too coincidental, the door was suddenly knocked hardly.

A sharp tenor sounded, "An Luoyu! Open the door! If You have the ability to grab a man! You have to have the ability to open the door!"

Opened the door!

Opened the door!

You had the ability to grab a man! You had the ability to open the door!

There was a sense of rhythm, Gu Yixin thought admiringly. This was probably one of the cannon fodder confronted with the shòu protagonist in the original book, Assen who was once kept by the same company boss.

At an entertainment festival, the shòu protagonist accidentally fell into the arms of the gōng protagonist Wei Junshan, spilled red wine on Wei Junshan. The shòu protagonist repeatedly apologized and offered to wash it before returning it to him. The stunning appearance of the shòu protagonist surprised the gōng protagonist. The gōng protagonist felt that the shòu protagonist was so beautiful, so innocent, and unpretentious, so he immediately fell in love with him. So he asked the protagonist shòu's boss about him then, in the end, the boss asked the shòu protagonist to accompany him drinking the wine at night.

The boss was so careless that he asked his lover, Assen, to inform the shòu protagonist. Assen knew that the boss wanted An Luoyu to accompany him drinking wine, he felt that the boss was attracted to the shòu protagonist.

It must not be the boss' fault that he turned to be attracted, but An Luoyu, that b**ch, the one who seduced the boss!

So Assen came to An Luoyu to inquire about the crime he did.

As Gu Yixin recalled the plot, An Luoyu, who couldn't wake up no matter how he pinched, finally opened his eyes.

Gu Yixin was pleasantly surprised. "You're awake!" That's great, so no need to pay for medical expenses.

An Luoyu was awakened by Assen's voice. He tremblingly stretched out his hand to close his ears and opened the door. His face pale when said, "Assen, don't slander people."

Assen contemptuously said, "The boss told you to go to room x of xx hotel at night."

He said while he stuffed a room card in his hand.

An Luoyu's face turned paler.

The door closed.

Gu Yixin asked curiously, "You don't want to go?"