I RAN AWAY AFTER THE RICH OLD MAN WAS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD (22)

Chapter: 22

Lu Mingshi invited Gu Yixin to sleep with him.

Whether to sleep or not to sleep was a problem.

With Gu Yixin's moral integrity, this wasn't a problem at all.

Slept when you slept.

At least, both of them were happy.

*

But Lu Mingshi wasn't talking about "tonight". He was talking about "every day". This required careful consideration.

Gu Yixin raised his palm which was slightly stiff and placed it on Lu Mingshi's back.

"Mr. Lu is always so unexpected."

Lu Mingshi said, "You think about it. Money isn't a problem."

Gu Yi wondered. "What does this have to do with the money?"

Lu Mingshi blinked.

Didn't you like the money? Did Gu Yixin change his character-seed? Yesterday, he rented his time for 10,000 per hour.

Lu Mingshi was still thinking about it. Then he listened to Gu Yixin said in a solemn voice, "Mr. Lu, I will repeat it. I am very picky. It has nothing to do with money."

His voice sounded a little unhappy.

Lu Mingshi asked confusedly, "So, does it mean that you don't need money at all?"

Gu Yixin explained patiently, "It's not also like 'you can do it even you don't give money'." He continued, "The correct is it doesn't relate with money but it depends on the mood."

Lu Mingshi seemed to understand.

Lu Mingshi, "So..."

Lu Mingshi hesitated. "How are you feeling now?"

Gu Yixin, "..."

Gu Yixin, "Nice?"

Gu Yixin finally couldn't help asking, "Mr. Lu, are you in a hurry?"

Gu Yixin opened a gap between Mr. Lu who was clinging to his body and looked down suspiciously through the gap.

He didn't feel it*.

T/L: Pfft, if you know what I mean.

Lu Mingshi had always felt that Gu Yixin's brain circuit was unpredictable. The only thing that was easy to communicate was everything could be solved by spending money.

To someone Gu Yixin who didn't charge money, made him had no way of doing it.

Lu Mingshi's hesitation and entanglement fell in the eyes of Gu Yixin. It was also worth to learn it.

Gu Yixin thought for a moment but decided to tell it.

"Mr. Lu, sleep should be kept at a reasonable and moderate frequency. Spending too much time in bed will cause certain damage to your body."

"The crisis of bankruptcy has caused a lot of psychological pressure on you, so it isn't advisable to use sleep to relieve it."

"As the saying goes, wherever you fall, you will get up at the spot where you fall. The troubles caused by your career must be resolved from the career, not from the bed."

Gu Yixin said it sincere and honest. Lu Mingshi was stunned by the words.

No, how could sleeping harm physical and mental health?

He went to bed early and woke up early every day for eight hours. He never overdid it. Could it harm his body?

Got up from wherever you fell...