I RAN AWAY AFTER THE RICH OLD MAN WAS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD (17)

Chapter: 17

Gu Yixin talked with Mr. Lu and noticed that Mr. Lu's face was quite ugly. He consciously stopped his vernacular.

Lu Mingshi said his intention directly, "Come back with me or the salary will be deducted."

Lu Mingshi acted miserly. Actually, he was very emotional now. Very touched.

This was a pampered boy who had been eating and drinking in the Lu family since he was a child. He had never been short of things and always ate the best food. But after a month of running away from home, he seemed like two different people.

From the fake young master transformed into a glorious proletariat* and did heavy physical work.

T/L: workers or working-class people, regarded collectively.

From swiping a card to buy expensive goods without blinking, he became so stingy to even couldn't let go of two dollars and five changes.

It really surprised him.

Lu Mingshi had always been good at sorting out and thinking. The changes that happened to Gu Yixin made him reflecting on whether his Lu Family's attitude towards Gu Yixin in the past few years was incorrect.

But at this time, this thought only floated a little in his mind.

Because Gu Yixin didn't know what Lu Mingshi thought, he suddenly put his arm on Lu Mingshi's shoulder. He was six centimeters shorter than Lu Mingshi. When he did so, he naturally pulled Lu Mingshi closer. Gu Yixin opened his mouth to speak. Before he made a sound, he was pushed away by Lu Mingshi.

Lu Mingshi's complexion was cold, his eyes were bright, and his earlobes were a little red.

He said hoarsely, "If you have something to say, don't use your hands."

Gu Yixin raised his hands and said, "I just want to discuss with you... I did do wrong on impulse. You see... I'll work for you for a year for nothing. You just need to take care of my board and lodging. So, you don't have to take revenge in the future."

Lu Ming's face was getting darker.

Gu Yixin scratched his head, wondered, "If one year is not enough, then one and a half years? No more. I still have to keep my money to get a wife..."

He carefully observed Lu Ming's expression.

Lu Mingshi's expression showed as he looked at a bastard.

He wasn't about mental retardation. He wasn't about neurosis.

He was definitely a scum.

It was such as if he was Chen Shimei who had been punished because abandoning his wife and children.

Gu Yixin felt his scalp tingling, "Mr. Lu, let's be clear. You can get revenge. You can just find someone to beat me up--"

As long as someone could beat him of course.

"But you should never play yin with me. I'm afraid of this," Gu Yixin said seriously.

Lu Mingshi stared at the young man who showed a sincere expression. His heart was agitated so sudden.

The sudden physical contact just now was so short but he still already felt a drastic change in the hormone levels in his body. It seemed like An Qiao's words were true.

Gu Yixin looked like he didn't lie at all. According to what he said. He thought that what happened between him and Lu Mingshi just under unexpected and unpredictable circumstances. So, in the future, he would still find a mate and married his wife.