I RAN AWAY AFTER THE RICH OLD MAN WAS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD (29)

Chapter: 29

Lu Mingshi looked forward to the day and night,  the weekend finally came. He was finally able to send his parents away.

"Ming Ming! Yi Yi! Mom and Dad will come to see you next month!"

Mother Lu stood on the private jet's suspended ladder, waved tenderly and reluctantly.

Lu Mingshi thought, just leave. Please come again in eight months.

*

Gu Yixin found that all the bricks on the construction site had been moved. The manager happily announced that due to the significant improvement in construction efficiency, their third phase project was finally completed 80 days ahead of schedule!

In other words.

After asking for a week off, Gu Yixin got another infinite holiday.

The workers went home happily to hold their wives and children.

Gu Yixin who was able to leave work as soon as he started, didn't even think about what to do next.

Did he go to the last construction site to talk to Xiao Zhao?

Or went to chat with the boss?

Or found a coworker to play cards?

Oh, he forgot... No one wanted to play cards with him for a long time.

Gu Yixin was undecided...

The figure of an uninvited guest suddenly appeared. It was Lin Rui who had finally healed his dignified buttocks.

*

For Lin Rui, this month hadn't been something better than Lu Mingshi had. At least Lu Mingshi's career had been increased. Whereas Lin Rui had to suffer a triple blow from his body, mind, and career. These triple blows were unexpectedly inseparable from Gu Yixin.

The body---- Insulted by Gu Yixin.

The spirit---- the be suffered by wind comments*.
T/L: 风评; Refers to rumored discussions.

[For details, please read the headline of the tabloid "The Prodigal Son: The Truth About Young Master of Rich Family, Lin Shao's Being Violated 45 Times"]

Lu's Family's career greatly improved due to could reduce high costs as the result of the improvement of efficient engineering. Gu Yixin's various deeds publicity and advertising effect had led to the flow of customers to Lu's Family.

In short, Lin's Family had been miserable now.

Lin Rui felt that he couldn't just let it go. He decided to find a way to dig out Gu Yixin, coaxed him to sign mai shen qi*, and then ravage him, avenged him, and beat him~!
T/L: Documents set up by being forced to sell their bodies.

Took revenge on both body and mind~!

So Lin Rui looked for Gu Yixin.

*

Gu Yixin felt there would be something bad. He lowered his head to grab a handful of black ash from the ground. He tapped, tapped, tapped then wiped it on his face.

Lin Rui came near to Gu Yixin.

"Xiǎo xiōngdì." Lin Rui asked kindly, "Did you see a tóngzhì* worker name Gu Yixin here today?"
T/L: People's habitual name for each other.

Gu Yixin shook his head seriously.

Lin Rui kindly said goodbye to him. Then walked 20 meters forward, grabbed a small worker in front of him. He wanted to talk, only to feel a breeze blowing behind him.