I RAN AWAY AFTER THE RICH OLD MAN WAS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD (43)

Chapter: 43

With a loving smile, the staff of the Civil Affairs Bureau received two mysterious men.

"New Year and New Weather! Congratulations, you are now the 9999th couple of newcomers registered in our city this year! On behalf of our company, I wish you two hundred years of harmony and early birth!" The registration small big brother said with a smile on his face.

As soon as he said this, another young big brother next to him pushed him with his elbow. They were wrong. The couple in front of them was two men!

The registration young big brother quickly changed his words. "Congratulation on newlyweds. Long long once in a very long while!"

There was no expression on Lu Mingshi's face. But you could feel that he was very happy.

Gu Yixin asked seriously, "Then, do we get  any prizes or benefits if we became the 9999th couple of newcomers?"

Gu Yixin felt that if it was written in books that it happened to be a certain mysterious number, there must be a lottery draw. Even if the agency gave them a pack of tissues as a gift, it was still a profit.

In the original work, also around this time, under the pressure of his parents, Lu Mingshi was reluctantly didn't argue with the original owner. Time might go by a day or two. In short, there was no setting for the 9999th newly-marriage in the original book.

Gu Yixin's question successfully caused the staff present to get stuck together. The two brothers looked at each other. They hadn't mentioned it yet. How did this sir know there will be a prize?

The other brother pushed the registration brother again. The registration brother was busy recovering from the confusion but kept speaking cheerfully. "Of course there is. Wait a minute."

The prize was a bit big. The two young big brothers entered the storage room together to carry it together.

They communicated while lifting.

"They probably won't like it."

"Why didn't the department consider the fact that the winner was a same-sex marriage when purchasing the gift?"

Gu Yixin and Lu Mingshi sat outside and waited patiently.

When the two young big brothers reached the door, Gu Yixin immediately jumped up happily. When Gu Yixin heard that the gift was huge, he was already mentally prepared for getting six boxes of paper. But what lied ahead was a huge surprise. That was a beautiful cradle. A white wind wood cradle with high-quality materials and workmanship and exquisite patterns. This kind of cradle was the one that he never forgot. He thought about it like crazy and finally rolled up his sleeves to buy wood and nail it himself!

It was the same!

It was really a good civil affairs bureau that considered the needs of the public, provided high-quality and convenient services, and maintained the highest marriage rate in the province throughout the year.

When Lu Mingshi saw Gu Yixin's eyes gleaming, he was obviously extremely excited. Lu Mingshi felt very happy too.

The two young big brothers put down the rather heavy cradle, rubbed the fast-breaking waist, and gasped for a breath. They were trying to apologize to Gu Yixin and Lu Mingshi to explain the mistakes of the purchasing department, but they saw that the eyes of the two people were bright, as if they had seen some rare treasures.

The young big brother also mechanically said the words he had just prepared. "If the two of you don't like it, the department can consider switching to a three-day trip for two people at 18A scenic spots in neighboring provinces..."