I RAN AWAY AFTER THE RICH OLD MAN WAS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD (26)

Chapter: 26

By the way, Comrade Lu Mingshi went upstairs to find Gu Yixin.

And what was Gu Yixin doing?

He was being watched lovingly by Mother Lu.

Mother Lu first hushed, asked warmly after a long time if there was any discomfort in his body.

"My body is very... very good," Gu Yixin replied.

Mother Lu was very pleased. She said, "The old man and I came back mainly to see you—"

"Ekhem." Lu Mingshi stood at the door and coughed dissatisfiedly, looked at his mother accusingly.

Mother Lu pretended that she didn't say anything just now. "Baby, tell us what do you want?--if Mingming doesn't obey, you can tell us too."

Lu Mingshi froze at the door and expressionless. He groaned that he was wronged inwardly.

Mother Lu hurriedly coaxed him: "what does Mingming want??"

Lu Mingshi couldn't bear it anymore and slammed the door hard. "Lack of sleep. Mom, can you go back to your room quickly. No matter what, I want to sleep!!"

*

Mother Lu quickly made herself disappear.

Lu Mingshi turned to Gu Yixin.

Gu Yixin. "Sleep."

Lu Mingshi. "..."

This guy was too obtuse to take the hint.

Had no sense at all.

Gu Yixin yawned and laid down very consciously on where he usually slept. The cotton pajamas he wore were soft and very warm.

Lu Mingshi quietly ground his teeth. He jumped onto the bed, and because he was a little angry today, the movement was very loud.

It was so big that Gu Yixin opened his eyes and looked sideways.

Lu Mingshi turned over on the bed, still felt impetuous and weak. Five minutes later, he finally couldn't hold on.

Gu Yixin opened his eyes. He saw Lu Mingshi who attached to him like an octopus.

Gu Yixin raised his eyebrows. "Are you sure you don't want to sleep with me?"

Lu Mingshi closed his eyes and pretended to die. Although they were often in this state when they woke up in the morning, it was relatively rare for them to do it in an awake state.

Gu Yixin felt that Lu Mingshi was testing his concentration. He was eighteen years old now, yes, eighteen years old. He liked men, moreover, Lu Mingshi was very matched with his type. Gu Yixin endured it for a while, but he still couldn't bear it.

"... Mr. Lu."

Gu Yixin said helplessly, "I am a normal man."

Lu Mingshi stiffened, the corners of his mouth twitched for a moment.

......Be uneasy.

Gu Yixin was very patient. He asked again, "Are you sure you don't want to?"

Lu Mingshi said in a cold face, "I don't want to."

Gu Yixin felt that he still couldn't understand Lu Mingshi's behavior.

"Then why do you hold me so tight?"

Lu Mingshi. "..."

"I want to measure your waist, can't I?"

Gu Yixin was silent.