I RAN AWAY AFTER THE RICH OLD MAN WAS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD (47)

Chapter: 47

For a time, only there were two hiccup sounds in the entire space.

One followed after another.

The amount of information in a few short conversations was too large. It was difficult for everyone to keep calm down for a long time.

Lin Rui who hit ten hiccups, took up his coat with a painful expression, turned his head, and bowed to Director Wang. "Junior has a sudden urgency, so I'm going back first. For Gu Shao's matter, I'll trouble Director Wang. See you!"

Director Wang. "If Lin Nephew is really in hurry, there is a toilet downstairs."

Lin Rui smiled hard. "I have to use my stereo music toilet to do this activity smoothly. So it's okay. Byebye!"

Lin Rui's 'go to the toilet' escape* succeed.
*urine escape: to describe a person who evades responsibility, that is, when a meeting encounters a difficult problem, it is an excuse to go to the toilet to escape.

Hei Che looked at Lin Rui's back who ran away, then at the two men who were still immersed in the drama, also felt that it was time to leave.

*

Now the only thing left in the room was Director Wang, who was speechless, and his three juniors who were deeply in a whirlpool of emotions.

Lu Mingshi remembered that day, the closed curtain on the opposite side and his interrupted spy activity, his face turned to be pale.

"You and Lin Rui have..."

Gu Yixin stopped him quickly. "Nothing happened!"

"Then why are you asking if his butt hurts?"

Gu Yixin. "I'm afraid Lin Shao won't allow me to say it. I can only say that nothing really happened. I have only met Lin Shao a few times."

Gu Yixin held Lu Mingshi's hand and said sincerely, "Since we're married, I only recognize you as my legal partner."

Lu Mingshi's face suddenly blushed. He pondered. "Why did I forget it?"

He took off Gu Yixin's hand and pulled out two big red books, with a sullen expression, he waved the books arrogantly. To show the aura that frightened his rivals, he also sat and crossed his one leg in American style. Lu Mingshi leaned back. He put one of his hands on the back of the sofa and flicked his other hand's wrist fiercely to put down that two red books to the coffee table.

The force was so great that it even shook the coffee table twice.

The corner of his lips was hooked, then the cool and handsome tyrant smiled and lifted his chin towards Gu Yixin, his voice full of confidence.

"My people."

"My legal partner."

"Is there anything to say now, Mr. Wei?"

Wei Junshan seemed to be hit hard. He stared at the red books on the table in disbelief, then suddenly turned his head over and felt dizzy.

"I... I don't believe it!"

This was Wei Junshan's last stubbornness.

Director Wang was also stunned. After a while, he finally reached out his hand tremblingly and picked up the red book. After careful observation, Director Wang confirmed the authenticity of the marriage certificate.

"Wei Nephew, this is indeed true."

After a while, Wei Junshan took it, staring at the words "marriage certificate" on the cover.