I RAN AWAY AFTER THE RICH OLD MAN WAS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD (42)

Chapter: 42

The cub also felt the excitement of his parents and woke up in his stomach. Then he kicked Lu Mingshi.

"biu~".

Lu Mingshi, who was immersed in the kiss, suddenly froze.

Gu Yixin also looked nervous.

"The baby moved just now!"

Lu Mingshi put his hand on his stomach. But his cub escaped with a single blow and after a kick, he ignored others. Lu Mingshi couldn't help laughing.

Gu Yixin sat cross-legged on the bed, staring at him unblinkingly. He felt itchy in his heart. Gu Yixin glanced up at Lu Mingshi slowly, while secretly smiling at the silly Lu Mingshi. He also secretly stretched out an index finger and clicked on his belly.

Touched very lightly and dared not use force at all.

Then Gu Yixin's eyes widened. The little thing kicked again.

The two silly fathers were suddenly excited and moved.

They opened their eyes wide and looked at each other. Then they hugged each other excitedly!

*

The next day, Gu Yixin went to work.

The gym manager walked in from the outside and saw Gu Yixin packing things, his heart shook.

The manager gave a light cough and patted Gu Yixin on the shoulder from behind. "Xiǎo Gu, have you been upset recently?"

Gu Yixin said honestly, "You are all very good bosses, but I still was a little short of money."

The manager had been prepared for a long time, said kindly, "Well, from now on, your commission will increase to...80%! Double the bonus! The basic salary is increased by half!"

The manager thought that even if he did not make a penny, he still had to keep Gu Yixin!

What was the most precious thing about running a gym? It was the value of the face!

Gu Yixin happily shook the boss's hand and said, "You are really my favorite! Can I receive a salary in advance?"

The manager's hand was about to break, his face turned into pig liver, and he said with difficulty, "Of... course..."

Gu Yixin let go of the manager, thanked him, and went to the finance department happily.

Gu Yixin's smile was so contagious that everyone in the finance department also smiled. This was basically the happiest time when they were paid.

The financial aunt asked Gu Yixin kindly, "Xiǎo Gu, what is so happy?"

Gu Yixin had a dreamlike look on his face. "I'm going to be a daddy."

The aunt choked water. The financial sister next to her raised her hands from the keyboard in horror and covered her mouth. It was hard for the aunt to be able to introduce her third niece to Gu Yixin. He quickly listed that young talent first. Whereas the financial sister was heartbroken by her cp permanent to be. So the aunt had quickly come out of the sadness but the financial sister was in a trance until she got off work, walking trembling.

*

Gu Yixin entered the bank, merged all the money from several salary cards, and was silent for a few seconds in front of the numbers on the account.

770.000.

During his lunch break last weekend, he went to the nearby shopping mall by himself. There was a shop on the first floor that was very cutely decorated which full of things for babies. The workmanship was very exquisite, the materials used were also very authentic, and the price was also very prohibitive.