I RAN AWAY AFTER THE RICH OLD MAN WAS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD (19)

Chapter: 19

The bathrobe was only loosely knotted.

DRIPPP...

Gu Yixin was successfully stripped.

Lu Mingshi stood dumbfounded while holding a bathrobe. As if he didn't understand why it felt like he did it intentionally.

President Lu, who didn't want to act like a hooligan at all, immediately tried to put this bathrobe on Gu Yixin again.

But he was dizzy as soon as he moved. When it happened, he fell into Gu Yixin's arms.

Gu Yixin:...

What new trick was this?

Because of the duty of a babysitter, he helped Lu Mingshi to the main bedroom. When Gu Yixin saw his frowning, he thought maybe Lu Mingshi was tired.

Just slept then.

Gu Yixin had never been a nanny but Lu Mingshi did not let him go to the training.

He kneeled beside the bed and thought for a while. First, he unbuttoned Lu Mingshi's suit then took off his belt without thinking.

He was quite fluent in this series of movements. Suddenly Lu Mingshi slightly opened his eyes. He wanted to say something but he saw Chen Ma standing at the door holding a plate of fruits.

Chen Ma opened her mouth wide.

Gu Yixin looked back suspiciously when he saw Lu Mingshi's gaze.

Nothing was there.

Gu Yixin took off all Lu Mingshi clothes and shoes without thinking and put him a quilt on.

He looked around. Thinking there was nothing to do anymore, he clapped his hand and ready to leave.

An Qiao's instructions appeared through Lu Mingshi's mind. He feverishly grabbed Gu Yixin's arm.

Gu Yixin almost hit Lu Mingshi's face with an elbow.