I RAN AWAY AFTER THE RICH OLD MAN WAS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD (20)

Chapter: 20

Lu Mingshi hadn't slept peacefully for a long time. He opened his eyes contentedly but found himself in Gu Yixin's arms. Also, he was hugged tightly without the slightest bit of space between them.

A groundhog scream stuck in his throat.

Lu Mingshi tried to pull himself out of Gu Yixin's arms. He tried to take out his hand but his leg was pressed. After struggling for half an hour, not only it was

unsuccessful but he was getting panting and sweating.

Gu Yixin felt that the thing which he was holding in his arms rebelled. He was annoyed so he slapped the butt twice. He reprimanded, "Be obedient. Sleep well."

Lu Mingshi, who had been slapped on his butt so sudden, stunned in his heart. He gripped the bedsheet hard and watched sadly as the sun rose outside the window with red eyes.

He had a meeting...

Lu Mingshi stared at Gu Yixin's face.

Lu Mingshi fell in deep thought. He took a deep breath, pulled out energy from his dantian, then snarled in Gu Yixin's ear: "Shang — Gong — La —"

The next second, Gu Yixin sat up. The defenseless Lu Mingshi was knocked to the ground with a bang.

  ...

One hour later. In the office.

The beauty secretary looked at Lu Mingshi with two hygienic cotton balls in his nostrils.

"Boss, what's wrong with your nose?"

Lu Mingshi didn't change his face while responding, "Having nosebleed because of anger."

The beautiful secretary was worried. "Boss, are you not in good health these days."

"Hm?"

The secretary said in a brave, "Although you are busy at work. You still have to pay attention to your body. You haven't gone to the gym for a long time ..."

Instead, the number of hospital visits had increased tenfold.

Lu Mingshi fell silent for a moment. He checked his schedule. Indeed, he had exchanged time to visit the gym to consult with An Qiao. Of course, it was impossible. How could he still do pull-ups while bearing cub in his belly?

When Lu Mingshi saw the beautiful secretary quietly looking at his belly. He immediately rang the alarm in his mind and forcefully asked her to go out.

After the door closed, Lu Mingshi lifted the hem of his shirt. He looked at his stomach with furrowed brows.

He couldn't help but poked it.

It was soft.

Lu Mingshi lamented his lost eight-pack abs. His heart ached. At the same time, he started thinking about the problem. What should he do when his stomach was too big to hide?

President Lu thought about it but got no result.

Then he called An Qiao.

After meditation, An Qiao immediately offered a coup. "President, there is only one way to do."

Lu Mingshi didn't have much hope, "Say."

An Qiao firmly said: "Drink!"

Lu Mingshi wanted to hang up. He knew that An Qiao was unreliable.