I RAN AWAY AFTER THE RICH OLD MAN WAS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD (25)

Chapter: 25

Mother Lu hold Gu Yixin's hand tightly.

"Why are you so thin, kid? Do you eat well recently?" Mother Lu asked worriedly.

Gu Yixin touched his stomach subconsciously. He ate a lot in the restaurant before, made his stomach bulged a little.

Gu Yixin said embarrassedly, "Sometimes my eating habits aren't that good."

He was used to overeating.

Father Lu and Mother Lu keenly noticed Gu Yixin's small movement. Their heart was joyful by seeing it.

Mother Lu persuaded, "You have to eat delicious food. Ask someone to cook it for you if there is something you want to eat. Don't be afraid to spend money. Our family isn't short of money. The key is don't hold yourself if you are hungry..."

She wanted to say that the baby shouldn't be hungry. But she hurried to stop it because she was afraid to be judged that they only valued the baby but not the daughter-in-law.

She changed her words, "You must not starve yourself."

Lu Mingshi secretly rolled his eyes.

Gu Yixin said, "I won't starve myself. I am not picky about food either."

"It's good not to be picky eaters. Unlike Mingshi, who has been picky eaters since he was a child..."

However, she remembered that Gu Yixin was even pickier when he was a child than Lu Mingshi. He only ate cabbage heart when he ate vegetables. When he ate fish, only took a small piece on the belly of the fish. Unexpectedly, the child had been grown up.

Lu Mingshi was very dissatisfied. "Mom, why are you pulling me in?"

Mother Lu glared at him. "I asked you to take good care of Xiǎo Gu before going abroad. Don't you think he is so thin now? If we didn't come back this time, we wouldn't know that this child wasn't well raised."

Lu Mingshi said in his heart, Hehe, you should squeeze his sleeves up first. It wasn't thin and slight at all, those were all the fu**ing tendons.

Hard enough to be a hammer.

Father Lu gave a light cough, cleared his throat, and looked at Gu Yixin kindly. "What does Xiǎo Gu do now? Or is it the same as before?"

Half a year ago, Mingshi told him that this kid didn't like to study and didn't want to go to college. He hated that he had to squat at home to do chores. Actually, they also didn't want to force him to do anything. It was okay to stew Sydney Tremella with rock sugar and to boil snow pear with white fungus* from now on.
T/L: Baidu said Sydney Tremella with rock sugar was good for pregnant women.

Gu Yixin nodded and answered earnestly, "It's still the same. I did moving bricks on the construction site. Sometimes I just stayed in the office to drink tea and read the newspaper. The job was very easy. By the way, today, the manager also arranged a new task for me to participate in the selection of model workers."

He looked at Lu Mingshi when he said the latter sentence. After all, it was still Lu Mingshi's company and he still had sufficient right to know.

Lu Mingshi almost squirted out a sip of tea. He stared at Gu Yixin. "Selection what?"

Gu Yixin looked at him strangely. "Model worker. What's wrong?"

Lu Mingshi felt something wasn't right. The model worker was proposed first by the manager of the county branch when he went there. He didn't expect that the engineering manager of the head office had thought the same idea.