I RAN AWAY AFTER THE RICH OLD MAN WAS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD (38)

Chapter 38:

When Lu Mingshi was poured ecstasy soup*, he personally sent Gu Yixin away and waved his hands with tears in his eyes. After a few steps, Lu Mingshi chased after him, took off the dark green scarf from his neck, and fastened it to Gu Yixin.
*a metaphor of deceptive language or behavior.

"Remember to go home," he instructed with tears.

While preparing breakfast, Chen Ma asked, "Master, where do Yiyi go? He won't have breakfast today?"

Lu Mingshi replied, "Oh, he won't eat. He had gone..."

Lu Mingshi who was sunk in his own world suddenly woke up.

Damn it.

He seemed, probably, as if.

He personally lost his husband.

*

Gu Yixin took the bus for ten hours and arrived at the provincial capital. The provincial capital was neither bigger than Yan City nor luxurious than Yan City. Especially the area near this old bus station, which resembled the fringe of urban and rural areas.

However, Gu Yixin's survival experience in such a place was quite rich. He expertly bought six oranges for one dollar as a snack while walking to the steel factory two kilometers away. The day was getting late, Gu Yixin, who ate too much orange, was a little anxious. Then he threw the orange peel into the public toilet. When he came out of the toilet, he passed by a corner with dark lights.

He heard a whining cry.

Two big men were doing something to a weak woman.

Gu Yixin had just talked about four points of beauty and three loves and was willing to help others and lived like Lei Feng*. How could he see such a thing? Immediately there was a roar on the road.
*Lei Feng (1940-1962); the spirit of serving the people wholeheartedly.

"Huh! You guys! Stop it for me."

He rushed up and sent the two to the police station.

Inside the police station, two criminals with a blue nose and swollen face, nosebleeding.

The police made notes while the two criminals cried.

"Awful... It's too awful."

"This hero did it too severely."

Gu Yixin raised his eyebrows in surprise.

Was this still serious?

"I only used one successful ability," He explained to the police.

And the two of them clearly stepped on the orange peel then turned into like this.

The frail girl who was rescued was 1.8 meters tall, looked at Gu Yixin with admiration.

"May I know the hero's name?"

Gu Yixin opened his mouth but he caught a glimpse of the dark green scarf lying on his chest.

The original world's primary school model composition suddenly hit him.

Gu Yixin waved his hand, hiding his merit and fame.

"Just call me Lǜ Wéibó* ba."
*Lǜ: green; Wéibó: the scarf.

This time, the entire police station was in awe of the hero who did good deeds without leaving a name.

*

Gu Yixin did not expect that his helpful behavior this time would be on TV again.

The next day, in the "five stresses and four points of beauty"* cadres lecture hall, the teacher strongly praised Gu Yixin, a model worker from Yanshi xx Heavy Industry.
*requirements for revolutionary culture (the five stresses are: stress on decorum, manners, hygiene, discipline, and morals. the four points of beauty are: the beauty of the mind, language, behavior, and the environment)