I RAN AWAY AFTER THE RICH OLD MAN WAS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD (32)

Chapter: 32

An Qiao called right away.

Lu Mingshi had a headache. He stared at the phone number for a long time before answered it reluctantly.

An Qiao's voice was urgent. "My big boss, why aren't you worry about such an important issue at all!"

Lu Mingshi asked, "Why should I be in a hurry?" He paused. "Anyway, I only need him to be with me during this period of time. As for his emotional and physical needs, I can't control that much."

An Qiao yelled, "Boss, you said that you already read of the pregnancy rules and precautions. You must haven't read it!"

Lu Mingshi was a little frustrated and a little annoyed. "How can I have time to read the whole stuff? That's not the only thing I have to manage..."

"...You'd better take it out and take a look, Article 13 at the bottom of page 646."

Lu Mingshi took out that book which as thick as bricks from the hidden area beside the bed. It had four thousand two hundred and seventy pages.

If the partner is cheating, he won't be able to produce energy to help the pregnant husband.

...

Was this a joke?

Lu Mingshi instantly lost his sleepiness.

*

Gu Yixin came back a bit late today. He just opened the bedroom door at about ten o'clock. When the lights were turned off, the thick curtains made the room more opaque. Only the small night light in the corner emitted a gentle dim light.

Gu Yixin tiptoed into the bathroom. Returned to the bed after taking a shower and opened the quilt.

Lu Mingshi suddenly opened his eyes in the dark to look at him.

Gu Yixin was slightly startled. "Why haven't you slept yet?"

Lu Mingshi hummed a nasal sound, stretched out his hand to hook Gu Yixin's shoulder, and pulled down the boy who sat on the edge of the bed.

"..."

Gu Yixin patted him on the back. "What's the matter?"

Lu Mingshi buried his face between Gu Yixin's shoulder and neck, took a deep breath. Only the familiar scent of home shower gel.

The same as on him.

Lu Mingshi felt relieved. He was really scared so how could he fall asleep?

Lu Mingshi said vaguely, "I need to confirm one thing."

Gu Yixin's eyes had adjusted to the darkness. His heart became itchy when his hand on Lu Mingshi's waist.

Xiǎo Gu, a model worker with a strong practical spirit, followed his heart to touch Lu Mingshi's skin through the slit in his pajamas.

Lu Mingshi was trembling because of Gu Yixin's cold palm.

"Hiss......"

Gu Yixin instantly withdrew his hand and said politely, "Sorry, I also confirm one thing."

Lu Mingshi was helpless. "What are you confirming?"

Gu Yixin let go of President Lu, laid back on the bed, and thought. "I still like your figure very much."

Gu Yixin fell asleep.

Lu Mingshi turned his head and stared at Gu Yixin for a long time, to confirm that he was already asleep and wouldn't wake up easily.