I RAN AWAY AFTER THE RICH OLD MAN WAS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD (50)

Chapter: 50

A green hard fruit candy, apple flavor.

When it was on Lu Mingshi's tongue, it didn't taste sweet at first.

When Gu Yixin saw Lu Mingshi, Lu Mingshi opened his mouth in a daze. So reached out his hand to hold Lu Mingshi's chin.

"Click." Lu Mingshi's upper and lower teeth made a crisp sound, and the hard fruit candy was crushed under his upper jaw.

Lu Mingshi asked with difficulty, "But how is it possible..."

Gu Yixin said innocently, "You keep saying that you love me, but you can't recognize my dirty face."

Lu Mingshi was dumbfounded and blushed. "Did I say that?"

Gu Yixin poked the phone screen. "My husband is so handsome. I can't remove my eyes when I see him. I like to hug him on the bed at night. I want to kiss him when I wake up..."

Lu Mingshi felt like he was sitting on pins. Trying to take over the phone, but Gu Yixin quickly grabbed his hands.

"Don't move." Gu Yixin smiled. "I like my husband who is not ashamed."

Lu Mingshi. "..." So how many times did he call "my husband" unconsciously?

It was already shameful just to scream in his heart and repeat it over and over again...

Lu Mingshi covered his face.

Gu Yixin poked Lu Mingshi's cheek. "Let me hear it again?"

"..." Lu Mingshi shook his head vigorously.

*

The next day, Gu Yixin was in the newspaper again. This time, it wasn't for the entertainment version, but the social version. The front page impressively showed his own handsome figure of doing street parkour and the mighty taxi team. This news filled the entire page, criticizing this kind of star-chasing behavior regardless of traffic safety.

"It is reported that most of the fans participating in this car chase are still middle school students. Their Parents stated that they had severely criticized and educated their children also imposed a fine by deducting the allowance for 18 months. "

Lu Mingshi who was reading the newspaper frowned and looked very worried.

Too dangerous. Being a star was too dangerous!

Sure enough, high risks had high returns. The higher the salary, the more dangerous the job.

Lu Mingshi reflected on himself once again. If Gu Yixin knew that Lu's Family was not facing bankruptcy, he would not go to find a job. If he didn't look for a job, he wouldn't run into a film crew. If he didn't meet the film crew, he would not be caught by the director Wang to do acting. He would not be famous, and he wouldn't be chased up to ten kilometers by fans!

Lu Mingshi clenched his fists, had determined to find time to tell Gu Yixin the truth.

actually, he--

He was super-rich!

*

Gu Yixin came to the set.

Everyone had naturally read the newspaper. On the one hand, they reminded him to pay attention to safety, on the other hand, also expressed enviousness.

"Become famous as early as possible*."
*means to seize the youth time, improve oneself, and enjoy the joy of life. It does not mean eager for quick success.

"The future is yours!"

"Go rich, don't forget each other."

An Luoyu's face was full of envy. "I want to be red too, but I can't."