I RAN AWAY AFTER THE RICH OLD MAN WAS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD (39)

Chapter: 39

When Lu Mingshi called him, Gu Yixin was speaking on stage. Before going to the stage, he gave the cellphone to the leader's daughter who was sitting next to him for safekeeping.

During the speech, the phone buzzed and vibrated suddenly. The girl who wanted to hang up accidentally pressed the call button, so she put it to her ear and gave a gentle "hello".

This voice was deep and gorgeous.

Because of this call, Lu Mingshi was so anxious as an ant on a hot pot, he immediately flew to the provincial capital after calling. The eight-hour drive by bus to be less than an hour by plane.

We had to admit that rotten capitalism still had its own convenient side.

Lu Mingshi looked sadly at the porthole, he had done mental preparation for a life-and-death struggle. He caressed his belly in silence. He had a deep hunch if he continued like this, he was very likely to suffer from prenatal depression.

Nowadays.

No matter who the rival was.

No matter how many difficulties and obstacles there were.

He must straighten his chest and showed the courage of a man.

Fought for his cub!

*

Gu Yixin was refusing the leader's daughter's kindness. "It's really not necessary to send me oranges every day." Gu Yixin explained, "I have eaten too many oranges recently so I have already suffered from excessive internal heat."

So the girl hid the oranges behind her back and turned them into a basket of pears.

Gu Yixin sighed, "Girl... No need to so much trouble." Gu Yixin looked at her sincerely and told her the cruel truth, "Actually, I only like a man."

The girl opened her mouth wide, seemed stunned.

Gu Yixin repeated, "I only like a man, so..."

"That's really..." The girl suddenly smiled. "It's really great!"

Her voice changed, becoming deep and gorgeous.

She took off her wig that changed her long hair to short hair.

She, no, should be called 'he' now, looking at Gu Yixin affectionately. "At first, I was mentally prepared to play a woman for the rest of my life. That's great since you like me too..."

"..."

Gu Yixin watched big brother in a woman's dress for ten seconds. That guy was on a hidden road so Gu Yixin felt sorry that he didn't recognize him. That guy had sent orange for 14 days, but he didn't know that Big Guy was a man.

But there was still a problem with Big Guy's words. Gu Yixin politely explained, "But Sir, I don't like you."

Big Guy waved his hand, showing a look that you didn't need to be shy. He said seriously, "You said you like a man."

"I am a man. So you like me." Big Guy smiled confidently and he was going to pounce on and kiss Gu Yixin.

Gu Yixin was dumbfounded.

He was not surprised by Big Guy in a woman's dress but was shocked by the Big Guy's logic. Due to excessive shock, he did not have time to push Big Guy away, causing the Big Guy's intention to succeed.

If Lu Mingshi opened the door at this time, it would be too cliché, right?

Would our fresh and refined plot develop in such a clichéd direction?