I RAN AWAY AFTER THE RICH OLD MAN WAS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD (46)

Chapter: 46

Gu Yixin humbly maintained the bowing posture for a long time, until he felt that the surrounding environment was abnormally quiet, then raised his head in confusion.

From the moment he appeared, several big men seemed to had been pressed the still button, because they had no reaction at all.

Lu Mingshi, who was about to stand up, made e snap sound when he sat back. Besides that, he almost stepped on Hei Che's feet.

With an unpredictable expression on Lin Rui's face, he had already gritted his finger bones secretly, not knowing what he was thinking about.

Hei Che rubbed his eyes in disbelief, thinking that why he could see him everywhere.

Wei Junshan was the fastest. He had already reached the top of the stairs before Gu Yixin appeared.

Gu Yixin first saw Wei Junshan standing in front of him. Although everyone was talking about Big President Wei all year round, he had indeed not shown up for a long time.

At this time, Wei Junshan, who was about to leave in a hurry as if he was anxious to go to the bathroom, opened his mouth wide, as if we could stuff a duck egg in there.

Gu Yixin questioned, "Mr. Wei? Are you one of the big brothers that Director Wang said?"

Wei Junshan slowly closed his mouth. "Are you the rookie male protagonist that Director Wang said?"

Gu Yixin nodded.

Wei Junshan was in a trance and grief.

——F**k, why don't you tell me earlier that you want to act? I just shut down the entertainment company to focus on real estate so I can let you come to my house to move bricks!

Gu Yixin carefully took out the steps. "Mr. Wei has to leave now?"

Wei Junshan wiped his face and said, "Actually I am in a hurry. I'll be back after I go to the toilet."

Sending off Wei Junshan, Gu Yixin turned sideways to face the big bosses in front of him.

Director Wang keenly noticed that Gu Yixin's facial muscles twitched that never happened before.

"Director... Director Wang," Gu Yixin asked tremblingly. "Are they what you call 'the most domineering president in the city'?"

If it was Wei Junshan, he could understand. Anyway, he was the one who was playing as a domineering president, even if he was a dramatist in his heart. You couldn't deny that he was at least superficially dominant.

But these remaining people in front of him...

At this moment, Gu Yixin was extremely confident that he had no future in acting.

Director Wang chuckled and said, "Yes, they are all young talents of the same kind, some of the best younger generations in our family."

"Look at him, this is Lin Rui. When you didn't come just now, we had decided that he would take you to the rooftop outdoor swimming pool of the eight-star hotel, the 18-hole golf course of Erque Mountain, and Shilipu Mongolian hot spring to feel the wonderful life of the rich second generation!"

Following the introduction of Director Wang, Lin Rui's lips showed a gentle smile, as if facing a lover who desperately needs him to comfort.

Lin Rui opened his lips slightly. "Yes, Lin must do his best to open the door to a new world for this kid."

Lu Mingshi could not sit still. He just wanted to speak but he was snatched away by Hei Che.

"I think this matter can be considered again."