I RAN AWAY AFTER THE RICH OLD MAN WAS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD (31)

Chapter: 31

Gu Yixin repeatedly invited Lu Mingshi to exercise. Lu Mingshi said that he was busy at work and couldn't get out of it. So Gu Yixin could only tell in a tone of regret that he could give Lu Mingshi the most favorable discount anytime he went to.

Gu Yixin. "We are friends anyway. It's just a trivial thing."

Lu Mingshi thought, missed your friend, your sister... By the way, kindly told Gu Yixin that his gym was bigger than that store.

"If you tell me early, I'll take you there," Lu Mingshi added.

If Gu Yixin spent money to apply for the card, he would of course feel very disappointed. But not only did he not spend money, but he also earned a salary. So there was nothing to lose.

Gu Yixin started to work in the gym.

God, this place was simply heaven.

Gu Yixin received 20 small cards on the first day when he started. This number was even higher than when he was working in a nightclub. After all, this gym was in a luxurious area. Compared with that nightclub in the corner of the city, this gym had a lot of high-quality tools with a lot of traffic of customers. Basically, they were all high-end people with high-income who worked in the office buildings. So, generally speaking, a higher income meant having more time and money spent on appearance.

When Gu Yixin was resting, he stood leaning against the wall while looked for eye-catching shiny creatures in the crowd. However, the brightest creature in this gym wasn't himself. As soon as Gu Yixin stopped to take a drink, someone leaned over and tried to talk to him.

"Hi."

Gu Yixin looked at this person. This was a handsome little guy, unfortunately, he wasn't Gu Yixin's course.

The little handsome guy had been watching him for a long time, but when Gu Yixin turned his head, he couldn't help but blush and stammered, "Then... that... you... are you the coach here?"

Gu Yixin nodded.

The little handsome guy mustered up his courage. "I want you to be my personal trainer."

Gu Yixin hadn't spoken yet, but another fitness coach next to him interrupted. "He is very expensive. How about me instead?"

The little handsome guy gave him an unhappy glance. Then still cast an enthusiastic gaze on Gu Yixin. As if he could cry anytime as soon as Gu Yixin rejected.

Gu Yixin was a little embarrassed. His time was already full. If he added another one, he had to spare an extra night for it.

Seeing him hesitate, the little handsome guy was almost anxious. "I... I have the money!"

He took out a checkbook, the blank one.

Gu Yixin. "Uh..."

What else could he say?

Gu Yixin called Lu Mingshi. "I am working overtime tonight," He said honestly.

There came Lu Mingshi's leisurely voice, "I see." After a pause, he asked, "Will you come back for dinner?"

There was also a strange voice on the phone, maybe Lu Mingshi was listening to some strange music again.

After Gu Yixin finished the call, the little handsome guy looked at him expectantly.

*

When Wei Junshan came to the gym, Gu Yixin was giving a demonstration to the little handsome guy.

"You do this... this... this... then this... It's very simple. Do you understand?" Gu Yixin said patiently.