I RAN AWAY AFTER THE RICH OLD MAN WAS PREGNANT WITH MY CHILD (44)

Chapter: 44

Gu Yixin carried the wooden cradle while Lu Mingshi carried his marriage certificate. The two returned to Lu's House with their heads high.

After arriving at the door of the house, a car was passing away, leaving a mouthful of exhaust gas. That was the car shadow of Father Lu and Mother Lu.

Gu Yixin asked, "Why do uncles and aunts leave such hurry?"

Lu Mingshi looked very lost. "They may take a while to get used to my appearance."

If it compared to their own son was pregnant and other people's sons who were pregnant, it was still different after all.

Gu Yixin touched Lu Mingshi's belly and comforted him. "No. They must be busy with other things. So they will come back to see you soon."

The two people walked to the living room. The sawdust had been cleaned up, leaving behind the semi-finished products made yesterday.

Lu Mingshi looked at the new cradle that Gu Yixin had carried back, then at the semi-finished product that was hanging aside, feeling a little pity.

"This will waste your four hours of work in vain."

Gu Yixin carefully studied the semi-finished products.

"It's okay." Gu Yixin rolled up his sleeves. "Change it to a diaper table then. It's super simple."

Soon there were another knocking sounds in the room.

After a busy afternoon, the diaper table was ready. It was really harmonious with the cradle.

Lu Mingshi watched the wind from the window lifted the gauze curtains near the cradle and diaper table as if he could see the baby in the future lying on it babbling.

Gu Yixin shook his hand in front of Lu Minghsi's eyes.

Lu Mingshi returned to his senses and suddenly took out a book.

A few big words on the cover: "Detailed steps in dating (for beginners)".

They have gone out to eat together three times. According to the process, the next step should be...

"We have to hurry up to the next step." Lu Mingshi announced, "Go out shopping together."

Gu Yixin just agreed. Anyway, he took a paid vacation today. But he was a little confused. "Why is President Lu in such a hurry?"

Lu Mingshi thought, he should do it quickly, shouldn't he?

If they didn't do it quickly, how to pass all the process?

How to proceed to the last step without going through all process?

Lu Mingshi had actually regretted it several times. The person with who he wanted to sleep together was by his side, he could only kiss him but couldn't sleep. For someone else, they probably broke their words on the spot. But he was no one else. He had always been a man who would do what he said and do what he did.

This was his magic weapon to cross the market!

What was more, he had a cub now. So he must do what he said to set a good example for the cubs. Education must start when the cub was still in the stomach. So Lu Mingshi must practice his own words to prove that the men of the Lu family were treasures!

*

Then these two came to the bustling downtown. Looking at each other, they were a little confused. Gu Yixin usually liked to go to various wholesale markets, whether in urban and rural areas. While Lu Mingshi had to managed everything, so there was no time to go shopping. When these two bought clothes: one was 99 yuan with free shipping when the other was a designer who came to his home to customize it personally.