Chapter 1

Logan's POV

I look at the ground, while Steel scolds me for not paying attention to him.

It's not like it will change anything, so I have no idea why he even tries it get me to focus.

"I don't care about this." I say, before he can even finish talking, because I really don't want to listen to him anymore.

I'm not even sure what I did or what he things that I did, but I'm pretty sure that it wasn't even my fault.

My brother and I get each other in trouble a lot, and I'm pretty sure that I started it but I'm not entirely sure.

No one even knowd that I get blamed for the things that Quincy does, or that he usually gets blamed for what I do.

To be honest, I'm really tired of this, and that's most likely because it seems that it's a lot easier for Quincy to come up with good things that he can blame me for.

And sadly, I'm not the best in thinking creatively, which makes me get in trouble way more often than him.

I would likely on stop all of this, but I know that he won't agree to that because he's better than me at it.

I wouldn't say this out loud, but I really wish that the rogues took him instead of my other brother.

I'm sure that Darrick would be a lot nicer than Quincy, but I guess that there's nothing that I can do about it.

"I'm going back to the house." I say, and I start to walk in the direction of my parents' house, which is about half an hour away from me, if I will walk in my human form.

Steel says something loudly, but thankfully I learned how to ignore him and the rest of the people a long time ago.

That's one of the best skills that I have, and I know that it annoys everyone who wants to talk with me about something that I don't wish to talk about.

I kind of can turn my hearing off, but that's not really the case.

I still can hear everything, but I focus on some of my thoughts as much as I can, and the words become unrecognisable for me.

At first, my parents thought that I was just ignoring them, and that I still heard whey they said.

But then they figured out that I really don't hear what they're saying, if I don't want to hear it.

I just wish that I could turn the pain off like this, because this would help a lot with the punishments that I get for whatever Quincy does.

"Where were you?" Papa asks me, and I shrug.

"In the woods." I respond, which makes him rolls his eyes.

I know that I'm his least favourite kid, and that's most likely because in his opinion, I make the most trouble.

And I'm sure that he hopes that Quincy will be the next Alpha, but I'm sure that I will be able to get the title.

Then I will make sure that Quincy will get his punishment for everything that he did.