Chapter 26

Logan's POV

When I wake up, I'm laying on the hospital bed, and it seems that I'm alone.

At first, I can't really remember what happened, but it doesn't take me long to remember some of it.

I'm sure that I don't remember everything, because I have no idea how I even managed to make Stone angry.

But I do remember the angry look on his face, and I really hope that he wasn't the one who brought me here.

I hope that my fathers already know what happened, because I'm a buy worried that Stone will come here soon to hit me again.

I push the blanket to the side, and I lift my shirt a bit to look at my body.

I have a lot of bruises, but I already felt them, so I'm not surprised that they're here.

There's a very big bruise on my tight, and I'm very glad that Stone didn't hit me a bit higher, because I'm not sure if I would have survived the pain that would have come with that.

I look at the door when I hear that someone is opening it, and I frown when I see that it's doctor Enzo.

"Where are my parents?" I ask him, and he sighs, but he doesn't respond until he reaches me.

"Two are having an important meeting, so I couldn't interrupt then, and the other one is babysitting your siblings.

He already knows what happened, but he can't come here right now." He tells me, and I roll my eyes.

I'm sure that Dad would be here already if he was able to come here, so I'm pretty sure that the babysitter couldn't take the kids.

But I'm sure that Papa and Tata wouldn't have come here, even if they knew what happened.

Well, that might be a lie, but I'm pretty sure that I'm right.

Because if my injuries aren't serious, then they usually just tell the doctor to call them is I would get worse.

"How long was I here?" I ask, while doctor Enzo lifts my shirt again, to see if the bruises are healing already.

Thankfully, I have a lot of Alpha genes, so I'm sure that the bruises will be gone very soon.

"About half an hour. One of the pack guards found you in the woods, so I'm not sure how long you were laying there." He responds.

I nod in acknowledgement, while he takes a needle, and he prepares it for the blood collection.

"Do you have to do that?" I ask him, and he nods. "I feel fine now." I say.

He rolls his eyes, and then he gestures for me show him my arm.

I do it hesitantly, and I decide to look away, while he does what he has to do.

Or more like what he wants to do, because I really doubt that he has to take my blood.

When he's done, he leaves the room, and I decide to call my mate, but I quickly realise that I don't have my phone, which make me groan loudly.