Chapter 8

Logan's POV

I walk inside of the dining room when the diner is ready, and I sit on my usual sit, which is next to Papa.

Dad is sitting on his other side, on the next sit is Tata, and after him are my siblings from youngest to eldest until it ends with me.

I have fourteen brothers, Darrick is the eldest of them, and if he's still alive then he's fifteen.

Then is Quincy, who's almost fifteen, Knight is who's fourteen.

Next is Ezra who's also fourteen, and Miguel who's fourteen too.

There's about six months difference between each of us, so some of us are the same age, but none of us are twins.

Next is Sven who's eleven, and Wylder who's ten.

The identical twins are called Zaine and Raine, and they're seven, Landen is five, Gaston and Castiel are three and Roar is one.

I still wonder how my parents managed to have this many kids, but I guess that the fact that there are three of them is the reason for that.

Biologically, only half of us is Papa's and the other half is Tata's, but they don't really care about that, and they treat all of us equally.

At least they try to, but I'm sure that they prefer their real kids a bit more than the rest, even though they would never say that.

I'm Papa's son, same as Darrick, Quincy, Sven, Zaine, Raine and Landen.

The rest of my siblings are Tata's biological kids, but all of us are Dad's kids, so that makes us at least half brothers.

We talk for a long time, and then the kids make me choose a game, so all of us can play.

Thankfully, I like some of the games that my younger siblings can also play, but I wouldn't willingly play with them on any other day.

Our birthdays are the only time that we try our best to be nice to each other, although it doesn't work all the time.

I sit on the couch again, and I watch as some of my siblings are setting the game, and I really hope that I won't have this many kids.

I start to feel a bit sick when I realise that today I will finally meet my mate, and that we will most likely soon sleep with each other.

This means that it's possible that in a few months, I will be carrying my first kid in my arms.

I hope that it won't happen, and I that the condoms will magically start to work on the werewolves.

There used to be special condoms for werewolves, which were very expensive, but now they don't work any better than the human ones now.

So, I guess that the Moon Goddess got angry that someone dared to make them, and she made them not work too.

I'm definitely not happy with that, and I wonder if the fact that my parents were using them is why they have this many kids.

Maybe the Moon Goddess decided to punish them for trying to prevent getting Dad pregnant.